+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
Hi there! Congrats! Did you receive the news about rejection, approval, and mailing in your email? Did you link your application to your CIC account?
they rejected the photo on portal, i got an update on portal and saw they opened up a folder to upload new pic with reason mentined " photo rejected: photo size was too large or small" , yes i did link my application on CIC account, no GU though

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
Hello all,
Here is my timeline:

AOR: March,2020
Long silence for one and half year

portal email: 25th june,2021
Photo and address submitted : 27th june,2021
Ecopr received : 30th june,2021

silence again from ircc

Photo rejected : 4th oct( reason was mentioned: "photo size is too large or small", even i got photo clicked in shoppers it got rejected,)
Photo resubmitted : 4th oct (i opt for Staples this time and their work is really accurate and cheaper than shoppers, i suggest to opt for that)

Pr card approved and mailed: 25th oct
Pr received in mailbox: 29th Oct (city: Guelph, got mail from NS sydney office)

Thank you everyone as this forum really helped to solved the doubts
Mine has been rejected on 25th. Not sure whether I will get it by November end. I need to travel on December

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello,

Please if anyone can input on the how to contact Etobicoke office for PR card tracking other than the Portal.
I submitted all the address and photo details on 2nd week of August, it is still in Review with IRCC, since then and no other updates.
Please advice if anyone had tried to contact the Etobicoke office.

Thank you :)

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Could you please advise what choices did you choose from the list of options when you called them. I tried to enter my application number and I tried also without giving application number and in both cases the answer that they are unable to take my call and thanks for my understanding! I have been trying to call them since July and can't reach out to them. The photos were delivered on April 22nd and nothing since then.
I'm the same - it's impossible to get through to an operator?!

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
Hello all,
Here is my timeline:

AOR: March,2020
Long silence for one and half year

portal email: 25th june,2021
Photo and address submitted : 27th june,2021
Ecopr received : 30th june,2021

silence again from ircc

Photo rejected : 4th oct( reason was mentioned: "photo size is too large or small", even i got photo clicked in shoppers it got rejected,)
Photo resubmitted : 4th oct (i opt for Staples this time and their work is really accurate and cheaper than shoppers, i suggest to opt for that)

Pr card approved and mailed: 25th oct
Pr received in mailbox: 29th Oct (city: Guelph, got mail from NS sydney office)

Thank you everyone as this forum really helped to solved the doubts
Hey can you please let me know what was written on the mail please. I got this below:

Good day,

Please note we have found your application and we have sent the request for your PR card production.
Please allow a two to three weeks delay before receiving your card by mail.

Thank you,

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centalized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
Hello all, I finally received my initial PR card! Here is my timeline:
Received COPR (Ottawa office) : 20 Apr 2021
Photos sent to Ottawa office : 22Apr 2021
Linked my application online : 11Aug 2021
My application got approved : 5 Nov 2021(No any ghost updates)
Received PR card in the mail : 9 Nov 2021

Seems like Ottawa office started issuing cards. Wish you all the same. Best of luck guys!

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hello all, I finally received my initial PR card! Here is my timeline:
Received COPR (Ottawa office) : 20 Apr 2021
Photos sent to Ottawa office : 22Apr 2021
Linked my application online : 11Aug 2021
My application got approved : 5 Nov 2021(No any ghost updates)
Received PR card in the mail : 9 Nov 2021

Seems like Ottawa office started issuing cards. Wish you all the same. Best of luck guys!
Congratulations, did you receive the email from Ottawa about the application ?

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
I finally spoke to an immigration officer yesterday and while he couldn't give me an update about my PR card, he said you only need it for commercial travel. So in theory you can fly into an airport close to the US/Canada border and use your own car/walk over back into Canada. I haven't seen my brother in the US for two years so I'm going to do this next week. I can report back how it goes?

yoshizac

Mar 28, 2021
Received COPR: May 19, 2021
Updated photo and address: May 19, 2021
Received eCoPR: May 21, 2021

I haven't heard anything from IRCC ever since I received my eCoPR.

My address has been changed and they do not update it either even after I submitted a web form several times. This is just frustrating.

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
Guys please keep mailing the portal email regarding delay. Webform and calling won't help. Mail the portal. I got my pr card this week

funnyboat

Nov 15, 2021
Received my COPR on 20th September. Still waiting for my PR card, received a response for my web form today that it has been sent to production. Not sure how many days it's going to take from here. Traveling in 2 weeks

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
Received my COPR on 20th September. Still waiting for my PR card, received a response for my web form today that it has been sent to production. Not sure how many days it's going to take from here. Traveling in 2 weeks
Production to approved should be done in 3 days. And mail should come by 4 days. So you will get it 80% chance