+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
In my ecorp it says ''Became P.R. at: OSC - Operat'' to which office is that related to, does anyone know? I'm in BC/Vancouver.

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
From Etobicoke IRCC:
At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high inventory of first time PR card applications.

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for all our clients.

If you sent your documents by registered post or courier, please use your tracking details for confirmation of delivery.

tmondapr

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
From Etobicoke IRCC:
At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high inventory of first time PR card applications.

Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for all our clients.

If you sent your documents by registered post or courier, please use your tracking details for confirmation of delivery.
Where did you get this information from? Nevertheless this is good. My sis submitted her pics to the etobicoke office and they arrived on March 2 and she is still yet to get her PR card. =

Khe

Jul 29, 2021
Hello guys, any news from Ottawa ?
Hi everyone!
Still no news, it’s been so long I’m starting to wonder if something’s wrong with the Ottawa office or if they lost my pictures.
COPR received: January 21st
Photos received by Ottawa office: the week of February 15th (mailed without a tracking number)
2 ghost updates: June 2nd and 13th
They did tell me by email on July 5th that “all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment”
No news since, even my MP hasn’t been able to give me new information.
I’m thinking of mailing pictures again this week.

Reactions: Didi01

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
Hi everyone!
Still no news, it’s been so long I’m starting to wonder if something’s wrong with the Ottawa office or if they lost my pictures.
Photos received by Ottawa office: the week of February 15th (mailed without a tracking number)
They did tell me by email on July 5th that “all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment”
Is there something else we can do to get them to respond about what’s going on? It’s getting ridiculous.

Reactions: mazda1234

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hi everyone!
Why do you want to send back the pictures if they told you that they already received all the documents ?

tmondapr

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Where did you get this information from? Nevertheless this is good. My sis submitted her pics to the etobicoke office and they arrived on March 2 and she is still yet to get her PR card. =
There is hope people....My sis got her PR card today in the mail. It came from CPC-Sydney. We thought it would come from Etobicoke since that's where she mailed the photos.

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
There is hope people....My sis got her PR card today in the mail. It came from CPC-Sydney. We thought it would come from Etobicoke since that's where she mailed the photos.
Congrats!! Did pr card application status changed from submitted to approved prior to receiving tge card? Thanks