+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
A friend of mine has similar issue. The parents have got their PR cards, but their child card not received. On system their PR card status shows approved and the child one still shows status as submitted. They have been waiting for 2 weeks plus now,

Looks like many families have this situation with one or more cards received earlier than others. How were these situations resolved? Can others who faced this and got the other family member's PR card please reply to help the rest in this strange situation. Did they have to do something to get the other cards ??
Update on my friends' child PR card. After 2 weeks plus the system showed status as Approved and that the card has been posted. They are waiting to receive the PR card,

So looks like it is just a matter of timing and most cases of other family members waiting for card gets resolved in a few weeks.

Hope everyone gets their PR cards soon !!

• Love
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Good news from MP atlest my pics I sent that got to ircc February 25th got approved and sent to production July 13th

So now question is how long for in production

Reactions: Didi01

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Good news from MP atlest my pics I sent that got to ircc February 25th got approved and sent to production July 13th

So now question is how long for in production
What did you right to the MP and how did you know the name.

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
What did you right to the MP and how did you know the name.
MP you can easily google and just asked em if they could look into my pr card for me(in timmins Ontario it's Charlie angus but depending on the area your from your need to contact mp for that part of Canada)

You can use there normal websites most of em are vary helpful exspiealy since they know one day your probably gonna be an advid voter

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Why you didn't use an online portal? Why did you mail your photo?

Did you apply online or paper-based?
Paper based and originaly applied Outland but vituraly landed in Canada

They never gave me option of portal wish they had I did get copr in email and was asked to print it out and mail it in so I did

Been waiting since

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
Paper based and originaly applied Outland but vituraly landed in Canada

They never gave me option of portal wish they had I did get copr in email and was asked to print it out and mail it in so I did

Been waiting since
ahh what a pain... hopefully we all will receive physical cards soon :).

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
ahh what a pain... hopefully we all will receive physical cards soon :).
I think I fell between the crack on pr card processing had my app been about a month later I would have gotton the pr portal a month earlier I would have had a different landing experience etc and probably would have gotton copr a lot sooner because of my app for Outland spousal sponsorship would have been digitized before covid

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Mailed my PR photo on April 15th and they received it on the 16th (I tracked it via UPS). I've got no news since then... So sad... I'm going to wait another week (since their processing time says 111 days) and gonna call IRCC.

My visa office is Etobicoke.

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Mailed my PR photo on April 15th and they received it on the 16th (I tracked it via UPS). I've got no news since then... So sad... I'm going to wait another week (since their processing time says 111 days) and gonna call IRCC.

My visa office is Etobicoke.
Just contact. Mp they can get better results then calling ircc does

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
No customs forms. At the time of shipment booking I indicated “zero commercial value“ and “documents“ as contents.
Hey @dashing_warrior I wanted to confirm that you didn't fill out any commercial invoice right for shipping your PR card from Canada?
Also did you just use regular fedex/UPS envelope for shipping or some special type of envelope for the shipment? Thanks!