+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys I got PR card for my son today.
Me and my wife didnt received the card yet.
On the PR portal, it still shows "in review with IRCC" for 3 of us.
Kind of weird....i hope we both will get our card soon.
I got copr on 22nd june. AOR 23rd February

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020

Great, congratulations... May I know what's your VO?

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
A friend of mine has similar issue. The parents have got their PR cards, but their child card not received. On system their PR card status shows approved and the child one still shows status as submitted. They have been waiting for 2 weeks plus now,

Looks like many families have this situation with one or more cards received earlier than others. How were these situations resolved? Can others who faced this and got the other family member's PR card please reply to help the rest in this strange situation. Did they have to do something to get the other cards ??

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
A friend of mine has similar issue. The parents have got their PR cards, but their child card not received. On system their PR card status shows approved and the child one still shows status as submitted. They have been waiting for 2 weeks plus now,

Looks like many families have this situation with one or more cards received earlier than others. How were these situations resolved? Can others who faced this and got the other family member's PR card please reply to help the rest in this strange situation. Did they have to do something to get the other cards ??
I am hoping that me and my wife will get the card soon. I am just waiting and hoping.
I will talk to my lawyer if it takes more than 2 weeks. Not sure if they can find some info about this.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Guys i recieved my pr card today on july 16. Photos were delivered on may 13. There was a ghost update on july 12. It was kitchener office
Hi, Thanks for the info, Any idea on the same date eCOPR applicants ? Because I have received my eCOPR on 17th May but till now, no response :-(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HI @legalfalcon , Its been almost 2 months, Is there any other way that I can speed up the process ? THanks.
Unfortunately, there is no way to speed the process. You can send a web form or call.

Reactions: Avas_india

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Has anyone received PR card from Calgary IRCC office recently?
I uploaded my photos a week ago. Just wondering how long will it take.

Superstar95

Jun 17, 2021
I saw a news clipping that said Canada now allows immigrants with COPR to enter the country.
If one is a CEC applicant and has a COPR, should they get a PRTD or is the COPR good enough?