+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
You should receive card within a week... its almost 6 months; is your card processed via portal ?
No first off I am via spousal sponsorship stream (originaly Outland but came to canada as vistor and did vitural landing they just emailed me copr basicly and requested I mail it in with pics)

But I also happened to have been the unlucky ones who got the request to mail pics just before pr portal came about (had it been Maybe 2-3 weeks later I would have probably gotton portal invite)

Dorandiba

Jul 3, 2021
Copr: 13 Feb
Delivery photo: 19 Feb
Gu1: 2 July
Card go for production: 13 July
How many days after production card physically will be receive?

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Hi, thanks for the reply but I'm an inland applicant so there's no landing in Canada. I received my CoPR in my email during covid times (May 2020) and we had to mail that CoPR with the photos. The solemn declaration won't work because it's for people who were issued a PR card but did not receive it. I confirmed it with the phone rep that my PR card has not been printed ever. I already have a application number for the PR card application, I'm afraid if I open a new one I'll be waiting for the card for another year xD
Hi there,
Could you please tell me where you got the application number for your PR card application?
I was trying to link mine to the cic account, no luck with the last two combinations. I don't have an application number to try that combination.
Thanks for your help

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Had a hard time linking my PR card application with the cic account, therefore no idea whatsoever what the status is. Since I don't have the application number, I could only try the last two combinations, but no luck.
According to Canada post, the photos were delivered on March 22.
Anyone having the same situation?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi there,
Could you please tell me where you got the application number for your PR card application?
I was trying to link mine to the cic account, no luck with the last two combinations. I don't have an application number to try that combination.
Thanks for your help
Call IRCC and the agent will give it to u, even though you dont really need it because you can use your UCI. In some cases like mine, I was never able to link my application and after months of trying and calling IRCC, Just recently I found out that the agent who processed my PR application did not write the Town of Birth and left it blank. so now whatever I do I cannot link the application, since it’s a mandatory piece of information. Because, the system doesnt recognize whatever I write as a Town of Birth.

Reactions: AJ97

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Call IRCC and the agent will give it to u, even though you dont really need it because you can use your UCI. In some cases like mine, I was never able to link my application and after months of trying and calling IRCC, Just recently I found out that the agent who processed my PR application did not write the Town of Birth and left it blank. so now whatever I do I cannot link the application, since it’s a mandatory piece of information. Because, the system doesnt recognize whatever I write as a Town of Birth.
Thanks for the reply. Just concerned since its been almost 4 months with no updates.

Rsbh93

Jun 18, 2021
Hi there,
Thanks for your help
you can link your application within your account, there is an option to link an existing application. it's going to ask you for details regarding UCI and stuff. Fill it in and it'll find your application. I got it in 3rd or 4th try, the issue was my city on my passport that was the state name and not the city name on the application.

Reactions: AJ97

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
you can link your application within your account, there is an option to link an existing application. it's going to ask you for details regarding UCI and stuff. Fill it in and it'll find your application. I got it in 3rd or 4th try, the issue was my city on my passport that was the state name and not the city name on the application.
I got it figured out. I had to put the city and state where it asks for place of birth.