+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sep1914

May 7, 2021
Anyobe who got pr card approval from kitchener office. My photos were delivered on may 13. Since then nothing

Same thing here. My photos were delivered once day before yours. I haven't heard anything from them. It's really frustrating.

I need to move to a new place next month and I have no idea what to do after moving.

gaillimh_abú

Dec 9, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-06-2020
Same thing here. My photos were delivered once day before yours. I haven't heard anything from them. It's really frustrating.

I need to move to a new place next month and I have no idea what to do after moving.
Get Canada post to forward your mail to the new address

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello All,

Minimum how many days it takes IRCC to show the received application to link it with GC Key? Plus anyone have recent experience of Windsor, Ontario office? Please share your timeline. Thank you.

Dorandiba

Jul 3, 2021
Hello All,

Minimum how many days it takes IRCC to show the received application to link it with GC Key? Plus anyone have recent experience of Windsor, Ontario office? Please share your timeline. Thank you.
Nothing almost people got received appreciation after 4 month
The process is so crazy

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Nothing almost people got received appreciation after 4 month
The process is so crazy
Your VO is Windsor, ON? and I see people getting theirs in 3-4 weeks so which issue are you addressing here? Please elaborate. It will ruin my plans if I have to wait for 4 months :(

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hi All

Anyone in this group who uploaded photo's prior to may and still awaiting PR Card ? I uploaded on 9th May and my dependents received PR card on June 4th mine still under process. very unusual :(

delby.ng

Nov 3, 2020
Hi All

Anyone in this group who uploaded photo's prior to may and still awaiting PR Card ? I uploaded on 9th May and my dependents received PR card on June 4th mine still under process. very unusual :(
I am wondering which visa office issue your COPR. I submitted photo on PR portal on Jun 7 and still waiting

Dec 15, 2020
Hello,
I got my ecopr via pr confirmation portal,where I uploaded my photo too. So my question is do I need to submit another application to get my pr card or they will automatically mail my pr card on given address?

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello,
I got my ecopr via pr confirmation portal,where I uploaded my photo too. So my question is do I need to submit another application to get my pr card or they will automatically mail my pr card on given address?
Hii.. if you uploaded your address and photo on pr confirmation portal and got your eCOPR via portal, then you don't have to submit another application. They will approve your details and send PR card to the address which you submitted on portal.