AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
I'm just curious most people here need to send a photo as well as CoPR letter physically to IRCC. Shouldn't all applicants upload the photo in PR portal? I just got an eCoPR (a pdf file) and it seems I shouldn't do any step to get a PR card. Am I missing something?

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello all, a little confusion as I got CoPR from Windsor office and it says I should send 2 photos with the copy of CoPR. That should be it or I need any other document/form along with it? Plus should I opt for return courier package or the normal one way delivery will be enough? Please suggest. TIA.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I'm just curious most people here need to send a photo as well as CoPR letter physically to IRCC. Shouldn't all applicants upload the photo in PR portal? I just got an eCoPR (a pdf file) and it seems I shouldn't do any step to get a PR card. Am I missing something?
Not all of us got the new PR Portal! It’s a new thing. The other way (classic way) is you get copr on your account and then send it- along with photo) to the same address it came from (wriiten on top left of COPR)

Reactions: alderaan_resident

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello all, a little confusion as I got CoPR from Windsor office and it says I should send 2 photos with the copy of CoPR. That should be it or I need any other document/form along with it? Plus should I opt for return courier package or the normal one way delivery will be enough? Please suggest. TIA.
Yeah all you need to do is send the COPR letter along with photos to the address written on COPR. Use one envelop-one way- but make sure it is trackable, so you you would have evidence in case you were told it was never delivered.

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
You can link it to your online IRCC account by following the steps here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
If you are unsuccessful, try different combinations - also you can only link a PR card application if you have a CoPR number.
Thanks! I tried to link the application but it said the system could not find my application. I received CoPR in April and sent the required files to IRCC office in late May. Does it mean they have not started processing my PR card application?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Thanks! I tried to link the application but it said the system could not find my application. I received CoPR in April and sent the required files to IRCC office in late May. Does it mean they have not started processing my PR card application?
Hm not sure.
I would suggest keep trying to link it online. Also call IRCC call centre to get an update or you can even call your MP’s office

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Photo and COPR copy delivered to IRCC on May 26. I'm definitely going to reach out to my local MP and MPP if they are past estimated processing times.