+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
I mailed my PR Card application to IRCC Edmonton in April 2021, I haven't received any updates yet. Does anyone have the phone number of this office?
Same here. Is there a way to track the progress? I saw people here saying they can track online. But not sure how. I am wondering if the status tracking is only available for certain areas.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Same here. Is there a way to track the progress? I saw people here saying they can track online. But not sure how. I am wondering if the status tracking is only available for certain areas.
You can link it to your online IRCC account by following the steps here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
If you are unsuccessful, try different combinations - also you can only link a PR card application if you have a CoPR number.

cindy007

May 3, 2021
i got my copr on 25th June, and i try to link my pr card in GVKEY. But i cannot link it. My status in pr portal is in review with ircc. My office is from Calgary. is there anyone the same situation as me.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
i got my copr on 25th June, and i try to link my pr card in GVKEY. But i cannot link it. My status in pr portal is in review with ircc. My office is from Calgary. is there anyone the same situation as me.
Im in a similar condition here, half the time though. COPR March 16, Montreal office, and cant link application either.

Reactions: cindy007

calvin07

May 22, 2020
Hi, I received my CoPR and now I need to mail a copy of this CoPR letter along with one photo to 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5.
How do I go about mailing it? Should I use a Canada Post envelope ? I'm assuming I do not need to pay for the processing of PR card since the letter did not mention it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you :)

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, I received my CoPR and now I need to mail a copy of this CoPR letter along with one photo to 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5.
How do I go about mailing it? Should I use a Canada Post envelope ? I'm assuming I do not need to pay for the processing of PR card since the letter did not mention it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you :)
Yeah send it through express mail, so you can get tracking number to make sure your envelope was delivered. And try to link your application to your cic account and then chill out for weeks/months till you get your cards.

Reactions: calvin07 and Majima

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
Hi All

I am Inland applicant. i received CoPR on 7-May-2021 and also received PR cards for my spouse and child on Jun 4th.. but i have not yet received the card.

anyone in the same boat and were able to get this resolved ?

I called IRCC, they mentioned that each applicant card is processed separately and i just need to wait... but its looks very unusual

Thanks

Chethan
Did you receive your PR card yet? I received mine yesterday but my husband still have photos under review. I am just wondering how long more he needs to wait. Thanks