+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Rsbh93

Jun 18, 2021
No, what you should do is apply for a PR card.
If 180days have passed since you landed in Canada and you havent received the card you should apply for a new on. (there is instructions on tbe ircc page, you should also fill section solemn declaration i think)
The fee is 50$ and it will take around 80-90 days :/ but yeah this will work out
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/who-can-apply.html
Hi, thanks for the reply but I'm an inland applicant so there's no landing in Canada. I received my CoPR in my email during covid times (May 2020) and we had to mail that CoPR with the photos. The solemn declaration won't work because it's for people who were issued a PR card but did not receive it. I confirmed it with the phone rep that my PR card has not been printed ever. I already have a application number for the PR card application, I'm afraid if I open a new one I'll be waiting for the card for another year xD

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hi All

I am Inland applicant. i received CoPR on 7-May-2021 and also received PR cards for my spouse and child on Jun 4th.. but i have not yet received the card.

anyone in the same boat and were able to get this resolved ?

I called IRCC, they mentioned that each applicant card is processed separately and i just need to wait... but its looks very unusual

Thanks

Chethan

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All

I am Inland applicant. i received CoPR on 7-May-2021 and also received PR cards for my spouse and child on Jun 4th.. but i have not yet received the card.

anyone in the same boat and were able to get this resolved ?

I called IRCC, they mentioned that each applicant card is processed separately and i just need to wait... but its looks very unusual

Thanks

Chethan
Hi,
Did you got your COPR in the new landing site ? or in the usual CIC website ?
DId you send the photo in mail ? or uploaded in the site ?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Yes me, the photo received by the Ottawa office on 19 May no updates
My photos were received by the Ottawa office on 19th May, I raised the webform and according to them no photos received, confused now, shall I send another set of photos?? I used FedEx in past shall I use DHL??? any suggestions are appreciated,.

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello Guyz,

I received my eCOPR on 21st June. I linked my and my dependents application in my CIC account for PR card. I dont know if I needed to do that as i got my eCOPR via PR Portal. I was able to succesfully link the application for me and dependents and got 3 unique application in CIC account starting with R. Is this normal process?

Reactions: marioB96

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hi, thanks for the reply but I'm an inland applicant so there's no landing in Canada. I received my CoPR in my email during covid times (May 2020) and we had to mail that CoPR with the photos. The solemn declaration won't work because it's for people who were issued a PR card but did not receive it. I confirmed it with the phone rep that my PR card has not been printed ever. I already have a application number for the PR card application, I'm afraid if I open a new one I'll be waiting for the card for another year xD
Yes thats called the landing process (once they sent that CoPR then tou have to mail it along with the photos ) ...
180days have passed since your landing (since you received CoPR) and now you need to apply for a New PR card !
(Once they open the new PR card application the old one is not valid anymore)

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hello Guyz,

I received my eCOPR on 21st June. I linked my and my dependents application in my CIC account for PR card. I dont know if I needed to do that as i got my eCOPR via PR Portal. I was able to succesfully link the application for me and dependents and got 3 unique application in CIC account starting with R. Is this normal process?
Yes its normal

Rsbh93

Jun 18, 2021
Yes thats called the landing process (once they sent that CoPR then tou have to mail it along with the photos ) ...
180days have passed since your landing (since you received CoPR) and now you need to apply for a New PR card !
(Once they open the new PR card application the old one is not valid anymore)
Gotcha, I'll call them one last time this week and if I get the same answer that they are processing it, I'll apply through a new application. Don't know how I would fill out the solemn declaration though because it asks for a date where "I never received my PR card" and I don't have any date. Thank you!

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Gotcha, I'll call them one last time this week and if I get the same answer that they are processing it, I'll apply through a new application. Don't know how I would fill out the solemn declaration though because it asks for a date where "I never received my PR card" and I don't have any date. Thank you!
When i did mine i put the date the card was mailed (but never arrived) , in your case since you are submitting a new application you can put the date 180 days after you got CoPR

Reactions: Rsbh93