+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Rsbh93

Jun 18, 2021
Have you tried doing a solemn declaration ?
Pr card processing times are very slow right now but waiting more than 1 year it’s insane.. I have no words I am really sorry!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html
I wanted to go that route but I was told clearly by them that in order to do a solemn declaration the PR card needs to be issued by the office which they haven't.

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I wanted to go that route but I was told clearly by them that in order to do a solemn declaration the PR card needs to be issued by the office which they haven't.
Then my next move I suggest to hire a consultant or a lawyer this is absolutely unacceptable what is happening to you

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
No, what you should do is apply for a PR card.
If 180days have passed since you landed in Canada and you havent received the card you should apply for a new on. (there is instructions on tbe ircc page, you should also fill section solemn declaration i think)
The fee is 50$ and it will take around 80-90 days :/ but yeah this will work out
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/who-can-apply.html

Lewaymama

Jul 15, 2019
I received my CoPR letter back in June and already renewed my SIN number with it, but I'm still waiting for my PR card. My question is, has anybody in the same situation changed jobs? Did the employer accept the CoPR letter as PR proof?
Your SIN is enough proof