+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lohit.singh90

May 29, 2019
Hello, We (me, spouse & 3 year old kid) received my CoPR via CEC route and IRCC asked us to send a photo along with the copy of CoPR document to apply for PR card as I am already in Canada. I did it for myself and wife, however I am facing difficulties with clicking photo (as per the specification) of my 3 year old kid, he doesn't let anyone click his photo, we had several failed attempts :( Wanted to check if somebody has been into this kind of situation or any idea how to deal with this. I have plans to travel outside Canada once the Covid situation improves and I understand without PR card it would be difficult for my son, so little worried. Also, this CoPR document is valid only for a year.

Any guidance is appreciated.
Given the situation i would suggest you to move only once you have PR card in hand otherwise you would have to apply PRTD to return which is another time-consuming process in itself. You can apply for urgent processing of Pr card for traveling. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html

Reactions: VisIps1986

M.Elagaty

May 31, 2017
I received my PR card already, but my cic profile still says application in progress. It didn't get updated with "card approved and mailed". Is that normal?

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my PR card already, but my cic profile still says application in progress. It didn't get updated with "card approved and mailed". Is that normal?
What a lucky guy you should buy a lottery lol when did you mail your photos?

M.Elagaty

May 31, 2017
What a lucky guy you should buy a lottery lol when did you mail your photos?
Lol I am grateful I got it, but I also want to know what's up with my account.
They received my photo on the 27th of April, Kitchener office. And I received the card on the 24th of May

sha7484

Dec 1, 2020
Lol I am grateful I got it, but I also want to know what's up with my account.
They received my photo on the 27th of April, Kitchener office. And I received the card on the 24th of May
My documents were delivered on 30th April to Kitchener IRCC, no updates since then!

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Hello everyone, I have tried multiple times to link my PR card application to my cic account. Every single time, it shows they have no records of my application. I have also filled out the technical web form enquiry. CIC emailed me back saying all information I have entered is correct. I still cannot find my application which I can link. I received my CoPR on January 19, 2021. I submittd my photos to the etobicoke office on January 21, 2021. I have no idea whats going on! Can somebody please help me out. CIC is useless at this point. They have provided me with no help!! Pathetic way of working specially Etobicoke office.
Apply for GCMS notes, REMINDER: type exactly same CITY/ PROVINCE shown on the notes ( Upper, Lower case and comma!!)