+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Not necessarily. Some people who sent it to Montreal office after Dec 1 received their card already.
This gives some hope. I spoke to IRCC agent today and she told that average it takes 90 to 120 days to get the card printed :(

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
I sent photos on 3rd November at etobicoke office.
I called the ircc agent today, they said my photos got approved and sent for card printing 2 days back.After that I signed in to the account, and found a ghost update ..
Fingers crossed !
Great news. Happy to see some updates finally. Keep us posted :)

Reactions: Sadia95 and Fadros

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I email to Etobicoke landing unit and they replied that “Applications received in November 2020 are now in process.”

I mailed my pictures on 12th Nov. Hopefully will get PR card soon
Ohh wow..hope it is true..I am waiting from 3 month..what other things they told you???

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Wow. Did you get a confirmation from the fax machine that the document was sent?
I will try calling them tomorrow to see if they have received it.
Yes. The fax confirmation was successful. Decided not to send another fax but mailed them instead another copy just to be sure. Please keep me updated as well so i will know how long it takes them to process this. Goodluck to us!

Jagar jatt

Jan 9, 2019
Edmonton ircc waiting from sep 17 2020 for pr card. Account showed application profile update last month, again changed to submitted after that nothing complete silence. Anyone else waiting?

d1988

Sep 17, 2020
Edmonton ircc waiting from sep 17 2020 for pr card. Account showed application profile update last month, again changed to submitted after that nothing complete silence. Anyone else waiting?
I’m waiting from 17 nov 2020. Just ghost update on 19 march

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
I know someone asked about SIN here previously. I renewed my SIN when I got my CoPR, citing change of status as the reason. Yesterday, I received the confirmation letter from Employment and Social Development Canada with my new permanent SIN.

My new SIN now starts with "5" (Ontario residence). My old one started with "9", indicating my temporary worker status. So yes, if you have a temporary SIN, you need to apply for a new one. And anyways, even if you don't get one now, your employer will likely ask for it. My employer since 2016 has been making sure my temporary SIN was up to date, sending me a reminder to renew it each time the expiration date was coming. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Apply for SIN online here: https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/

Reactions: Vinami

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I know someone asked about SIN here previously. I renewed my SIN when I got my CoPR, citing change of status as the reason. Yesterday, I received the confirmation letter from Employment and Social Development Canada with my new permanent SIN.

My new SIN now starts with "5" (Ontario residence). My old one started with "9", indicating my temporary worker status. So yes, if you have a temporary SIN, you need to apply for a new one. And anyways, even if you don't get one now, your employer will likely ask for it. My employer since 2016 has been making sure my temporary SIN was up to date, sending me a reminder to renew it each time the expiration date was coming. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Apply for SIN online here: https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/
Thanks for the information. Could you please let me know how many days it took to get the updated Sin after applied?