+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

argpn

Nov 2, 2020
Anyone send photos to Etobicoke?

I send photos on November and they received it in 2 days. After 4 months I got the update with a Portal saying I have to upload photo in to that. I send a mail to them asking what happened with the photos I send through canada post and never got a reply back.

And few weeks before my friend got the portal and COPR and he uploaded the photos 2 weeks before. He received the PR card today. Any idea what is happening here?

Reactions: Ram_Shruti

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020

I send photos on November and they received it in 2 days. After 4 months I got the update with a Portal saying I have to upload photo in to that. I send a mail to them asking what happened with the photos I send through canada post and never got a reply back.

And few weeks before my friend got the portal and COPR and he uploaded the photos 2 weeks before. He received the PR card today. Any idea what is happening here?
Omg, just upload photo on portal, it will make processing faster

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Just got a ghost update earlier. It showed “application/profile updated” but there were no messages or changes. Now the status is back to “submitted”. Figured it’s too soon to have a real update. VO - Ottawa.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
On the same boat as you are. Got my COPR October 2020 and PR card was mailed out December 2020. Never received my card after that so i faxed my solemn declaration January 2021. After a month i called ircc and they said they never got that. They also said there wont be any update for me if they got the form. I mailed them the solemn form this time. Until now im just waiting...
Wow. Did you get a confirmation from the fax machine that the document was sent?
I will try calling them tomorrow to see if they have received it.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi All,

I am CEC inland and my PR application is approved. i am still waiting for the COPR document and then I need to apply for PR card.

I know getting PR card will take some months. Therefore, Can i travel to India in Mid May and come back to Canada in Mid July?
Could anyone let me know the process for inland applicants who has the COPR document. But didn't get the PR card and want to travel outside canada and come back?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019

When did you get the ePortal invitation? I've mailed my photo to Etobicoke back in November too, but there is no change or invitation from their side yet.

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I sent photos on 3rd November at etobicoke office.
I called the ircc agent today, they said my photos got approved and sent for card printing 2 days back.After that I signed in to the account, and found a ghost update ..
Fingers crossed !
I am also from BD :)
Sent photos on Feb 1 to Etobicoke but no update till now. Webforms mentions that they have not received my photos in the system yet. but canadapost tracking says it was delivered

Ankit Kaplish

Jun 11, 2016
Hi All,

I am CEC inland and my PR application is approved. i am still waiting for the COPR document and then I need to apply for PR card.

I know getting PR card will take some months. Therefore, Can i travel to India in Mid May and come back to Canada in Mid July?
Could anyone let me know the process for inland applicants who has the COPR document. But didn't get the PR card and want to travel outside canada and come back?
You will need to apply for PR travel document once you are in your home country to return to Canada without PR card.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I sent photos on 3rd November at etobicoke office.
I called the ircc agent today, they said my photos got approved and sent for card printing 2 days back.After that I signed in to the account, and found a ghost update ..
Fingers crossed !
Did you send your photo through portal or regular mail???