+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan at etobicoke and i have created webform on this tuesday for my application and how much time will it take. They replied me that my photography are not available in the system yet. I dont have tracking id of my photography so please tell me friends whai can i do now.
Sorry to hear about this. If this happened to me, I would send them another photo. If later on it turns out the photo isn’t lost and they process it into their system, then great. However if it’s lost in transit and it never got to them, then it’s further delay for you.

So if this situation happened to me, I’ll send a new photo, with tracking this time, and include a short note that I’m resending a photo because I have “reason to believe the first one was lost during transit”. If they get the second photo, after they’ve already released my PR card, then they’ll likely just disregard it. Good luck!

Reactions: kay2020

Pkaur11

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Congratulations! Could you give me the Vancouver address. I live in Vancouver and thinking of sending my photo to the Vancouver office even though my centre is Montreal. Thanks.
You are not supposed to send your pictures to other offices, if they already told you to send it to Montreal.

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got my COPR on March 4th here in Ottawa. I submitted the copr letter and one photo through mail to the addressin the copr letter here in Ottawa March 5th. But still I can not link my Pr card online I have tried numerous times and still not able to do it.... should I be worried. Also how long does it take to get the Pr card...

please and thanks

Reactions: DreamCanadian2020

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Hello Everyone,

I got my COPR on March 4th here in Ottawa. I submitted the copr letter and one photo through mail to the addressin the copr letter here in Ottawa March 5th. But still I can not link my Pr card online I have tried numerous times and still not able to do it.... should I be worried. Also how long does it take to get the Pr card...

please and thanks
I got my CoPR on Saturday, and yet to send my photos (will do it on tuesday). It seems linking to the app is not working.

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Let me know if you send it to Vancouver. I’m also thinking of doing the same. Do you have the Vancouver office address? Thanks.
Yeah i sent to Etobicoke on feb1 st, and still now when i send webforms they mention that they haven't seen my pr card photos in the system. Canadapost tracking mentions it was delivered.

So i am writing a letter (and attaching copr+photo) and will send to Montreal. Wondering whether Vancouver will be better or Montreal?

Last edited:

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Yeah i sent to Etobicoke on feb1 st, and still now when i send webforms they mention that they haven't seen my pr card photos in the system. Canadapost tracking mentions it was delivered.

So i am writing a letter (and attaching copr+photo) and will send to Montreal. Wondering whether Vancouver will be better or Montreal?
I'm not sure you should send to another office unless maybe it's Sydney as they seem to be printing cards, but from my understanding you should be sending it to your office. As for Montreal, they are known to be pretty slow in general, with people reporting wait times above 6 months. Vancouver office seems to be the fastest. However, as I said, I don't think sending photos to another office speeds up the process anyhow but cannot tell as I haven't heard of anyone sending their photos to a different landing office.

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I'm not sure you should send to another office unless maybe it's Sydney as they seem to be printing cards, but from my understanding you should be sending it to your office. As for Montreal, they are known to be pretty slow in general, with people reporting wait times above 6 months. Vancouver office seems to be the fastest. However, as I said, I don't think sending photos to another office speeds up the process anyhow but cannot tell as I haven't heard of anyone sending their photos to a different landing office.
Holy S***. I have sent my photos to Montreal VO on Jan 3rd week and till now they have not even opened the pacakge. Based on your comment I think i can expect updates only by June :( Anyway to speed up the process ??

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello,
Has anyone ever had to use the Solemn declaration form for a card that was lost/stolen or never received?
I became a PR on January 15,2021 sent the photo for the card to the address that was written on my CoPR and then on February 1,2021 on MyIRCC account it said: "We mailed your PR card to you,. Your card might take up to 6weeks to arrive."

However I haven't received anything.
I called yesterday and they told me to send this form in order to get a replacement.
I faxed it to the number provided and now I will have to wait for their response.
Has anyone done that before?
Any suggestions appreciated!
On the same boat as you are. Got my COPR October 2020 and PR card was mailed out December 2020. Never received my card after that so i faxed my solemn declaration January 2021. After a month i called ircc and they said they never got that. They also said there wont be any update for me if they got the form. I mailed them the solemn form this time. Until now im just waiting...

Disguised_Engineer

Feb 16, 2017
Hello all,

I applied through express entry fsw-o and landed in late February.
First PR card is to be mailed to Vancouver address.
When should I expect its arrival?
Will I receive any e-mail when the card is posted?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Holy S***. I have sent my photos to Montreal VO on Jan 3rd week and till now they have not even opened the pacakge. Based on your comment I think i can expect updates only by June :( Anyway to speed up the process ??
Not necessarily. Some people who sent it to Montreal office after Dec 1 received their card already.