+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan at etobicoke and i have created webform on this tuesday for my application and how much time will it take. They replied me that my photography are not available in the system yet. I dont have tracking id of my photography so please tell me friemds whai can i do now.

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys,
Quick question:
I sent my photos and documents to Etobicoke office and they received (as per canadapost tracking) on Feb 1st.
Till now no updates, i sent 2-3 web forms but they are saying the photos are not yet in their system,

I am travelling in mid of may 2021. I was wondering can i send my photos to another office such as Hamilton/Sydney/Vancouver., or is it better if i re-send photos to Etobicoke with urgent processing mentioned on it.

Thank you
Let me know if you send it to Vancouver. I’m also thinking of doing the same. Do you have the Vancouver office address? Thanks.

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Got my pr card today!

Photo mailed Jan 28
Linked to GCKEY Jan28
Photo delivered to Vancouver Office Jan29
Received PR card Mar 15
Congratulations! Could you give me the Vancouver address. I live in Vancouver and thinking of sending my photo to the Vancouver office even though my centre is Montreal. Thanks.

jhbrar

Mar 19, 2021
Hey guys,
quick question: I am trying to link my pr card application to my account. But on my passport there is no surname & i don't know what to enter in surname? Can someone help me on this?
Thanks

Gs0001

Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys,
quick question: I am trying to link my pr card application to my account. But on my passport there is no surname & i don't know what to enter in surname? Can someone help me on this?
Thanks
Try entering all of your name in the surname column.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi Guys,

Finally, I was able to link our PR Card applications. The twist was the date of PR was not as per COPR date but when you got updated as Approved.I got the COPR letter the day after it was approved.

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan at etobicoke and i have created webform on this tuesday for my application and how much time will it take. They replied me that my photography are not available in the system yet. I dont have tracking id of my photography so please tell me friends whai can i do now.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
my sin starts with 5
Isn't that for permanent SIN in Ontario? I thought you got your PR card from Montreal office. Is it your first card?