+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

markiv

Jul 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I mailed my copr letter along with one photo to a address in Ottawa for PR CARD! On March 5th Does anyone have any experience on how long will it take to get my PR card from Ottawa.
thanks
Hi, I mailed photos to VO Ottawa on Feb 18th, still now no updates. Status says submitted in GC Key account.

Gs0001

Feb 10, 2019
Has anyone received their first pr card from Edmonton office recently?
They received my application around mid December and I got a ghost update today.
Anyone in similar timeline. Or if anyone knows how long it takes after a ghost update.

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Can we send pr card photos to another office rather than the one mentioned in our COPR ? like my one is mentioned Etobicoke can i send to Vancouver ?

Sep 19, 2016
Has anyone received their first pr card from Edmonton office recently?
They received my application around mid December and I got a ghost update today.
Anyone in similar timeline. Or if anyone knows how long it takes after a ghost update.
Which date you submitted documents??

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
guys whats the website to update sin number after pr card received? also is it an update process or they are giving totally a new sin?

mala2810

Dec 2, 2019
Hello PR initial card received by Ottawa on Sept 21,2020. Received the card on 17 March 2021. , One day before ie., On 16th march 2021 got email having approved and that it can take upto 6 weeks to receive the card. But got it the next day in my mail box. I got the email to the effect as I had linked the application online with GCKEY. So the timeline for OTTAWA for me was about 6 months.

Reactions: Vinami

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
guys whats the website to update sin number after pr card received? also is it an update process or they are giving totally a new sin?
If you are inland, and have a temporary worker sin (this starts with "9"), you apply for a new one online and select "change of status" in the application type.
Here is the link to apply: https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/

Here's some details on the SIN from the gov't website:
SINs that begin with a "9" are issued to temporary workers who are neither Canadian citizens nor permanent residents. The use of these SINs is temporary and are valid only until the expiry date indicated on the immigration document authorizing them to work in Canada.

If your SIN begins with a "9", you must update your SIN record to ensure that the expiry date always corresponds with the expiry date on your document from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada authorizing you to work in Canada.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/sin/temporary.html

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hello,
Has anyone ever had to use the Solemn declaration form for a card that was lost/stolen or never received?
I became a PR on January 15,2021 sent the photo for the card to the address that was written on my CoPR and then on February 1,2021 on MyIRCC account it said: "We mailed your PR card to you,. Your card might take up to 6weeks to arrive."

However I haven't received anything.
I called yesterday and they told me to send this form in order to get a replacement.
I faxed it to the number provided and now I will have to wait for their response.
Has anyone done that before?
Any suggestions appreciated!

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Reactions: bradh928