+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Photos delivered to Vancouver VO - Feb 8
Approved and mailed - Mar 11

Any idea how long it will take to receive it? I live in Vancouver
It looks like the Vancouver office is the most efficient in Canada. I've see yourself and another couple of people who mailed their pic getting their card in 30-45 days. Maybe I should have moved to B.C lol.

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey can anybody tell me.i am in a doubt. I sent through purolator delivery notes said Security guard received.Is it fine? or only Canada post is accepted?

Kari6

Mar 13, 2021
Hi ,can you please confirm the date that you have sent the photos to etobicoke VO ?
Thanks!
finally the journey comes to an end.. thanks everyone for posting valuable suggestions and sharing information..
Here's my timeline.. Etobicoke office

Uploaded photos to PR portal- Feb 2
Address approved - Feb 17
Linked PR cards to GCKEY - Feb 21
GU - Feb 25
Cards Approval - March 2
Cards Received - today

raamin

May 14, 2020
Hi Everyone. I finally got an email from cic for an update. when I checked, I saw that my card was mailed yesterday. I send my photo to Montreal office on July 8th. since I didn't hear back from them, I mailed another photo on December 18th without them asking for it. It seems they finally decided to process it.

I know so many are waiting from this office and I hope you get your card soon.
I recieved my card in mailbox today :)

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I mailed my copr letter along with one photo to a address in Ottawa for PR CARD! On March 5th Does anyone have any experience on how long will it take to get my PR card from Ottawa.
thanks

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey all,

I recently got CoPR (Inland) and so posted both letter with a photo to the Montreal office. I am able to add the PR card application to IRCC account but can someone please tell me will there be any changes to the IRCC application status like AOR etc as a confirmation once they receive the docs?

After reading the comments here, I am now starting to get worried as I sent the docs using the first-class stamp as advised by the local post office :oops:

Reactions: Laurahd and Fadros

liyufan119

Mar 15, 2021
I have sent mine on June 17 2020 to Etobicoke office, sent few web form to IRCC, they said they were lack of staff due to COVID. I am not in CA currently, bot sure what to do. should I send another photo without asking?

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I have sent mine on June 17 2020 to Etobicoke office, sent few web form to IRCC, they said they were lack of staff due to COVID. I am not in CA currently, bot sure what to do. should I send another photo without asking?
You can still come back to Canada by applying PRTD and sending photos again won’t help unless they ask you to do so.

ram_kaur

Feb 4, 2021
Hi Guys,
It has been over a month since my photos were delivered, but I am still not able to link my account.
What # should I call for updates ? Is it 1-888-242-2100. If yes, what option to get there? Is it the same we used for PR application?

liyufan119

Mar 15, 2021
You can still come back to Canada by applying PRTD and sending photos again won’t help unless they ask you to do so.
the problem is I cannot come back by the end of the year. That's why I am still waiting for my first card and it has been 9 months now. I saw ppl in this post resent their photo without asking and got their card.

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Got my pr card today!

Photo mailed Jan 28
Linked to GCKEY Jan28
Photo delivered to Vancouver Office Jan29
Received PR card Mar 15
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Vancouver office is GREAT. They are the only ones working properly among all offices in Canada. Congratulations. Wish I was in Vancouver, better weather, better nature, and faster pr cards :D

ssi1990

Nov 4, 2020
I received my first PR card today.

Timeline:

Landed - Feb 3rd
Application Linked - Feb 22
Ghost Update - March 2
Application updated to 'Approved and Mailed' - March 11
Received - March 15

Office - Sydney, NS
Applicant + 1 dependent - cards for both of us received together.

Hope all the people waiting receive their PR cards soon. :)