+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hey guys - so my PR card application was approved today!
  • eCoPR : Jun 10 ,2020
  • Visa office: Ottawa
  • Photos received by IRCC Ottawa office: Feb 23, 2021 (the office didn't receive the first envelope I sent back in July 2020 )
  • GU 1:Mar 4, 2021 (sent it to production)
  • GU2:Mar 11, 2021 ( application approved and mailed )

Last edited:

raamin

May 14, 2020
Hi Everyone. I finally got an email from cic for an update. when I checked, I saw that my card was mailed yesterday. I send my photo to Montreal office on July 8th. since I didn't hear back from them, I mailed another photo on December 18th without them asking for it. It seems they finally decided to process it.

I know so many are waiting from this office and I hope you get your card soon.

Reactions: Fadros and adbcca

pumbatech

Jul 2, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone. I finally got an email from cic for an update. when I checked, I saw that my card was mailed yesterday. I send my photo to Montreal office on July 8th. since I didn't hear back from them, I mailed another photo on December 18th without them asking for it. It seems they finally decided to process it.

I know so many are waiting from this office and I hope you get your card soon.
I am on the same boat. My initial request was on 25th June 2020 and then nothing happened till Feb15th when I realized the status as "Error at Production" using GCMS notes. Even though I followed up multiple times between July and Feb using Web-Forms, they kept saying it's in process.

When I asked them about Error in production specifically, then they said I need to send the photo again. And now after sending the photo second time, I hope they print and send the card.

I can't believe they just didn't do anything for 7 months and kept sending generic replies until I questioned specifically about "Error in Production".

Hope to get the card soon .

Reactions: Fadros and raamin

cpr2610

Dec 19, 2019
finally the journey comes to an end.. thanks everyone for posting valuable suggestions and sharing information..
Here's my timeline.. Etobicoke office

Uploaded photos to PR portal- Feb 2
Address approved - Feb 17
Linked PR cards to GCKEY - Feb 21
GU - Feb 25
Cards Approval - March 2
Cards Received - today

Reactions: NOC98

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
finally the journey comes to an end.. thanks everyone for posting valuable suggestions and sharing information..
Here's my timeline.. Etobicoke office

Uploaded photos to PR portal- Feb 2
Address approved - Feb 17
Linked PR cards to GCKEY - Feb 21
GU - Feb 25
Cards Approval - March 2
Cards Received - today
Many congratulations @cpr2610
That was so fast.. did you apply under urgent processing or was it a normal process?

mala2810

Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys - so my PR card application was approved today!
  • eCoPR : Jun 10 ,2020
  • Visa office: Ottawa
  • Photos received by IRCC Ottawa office: Feb 23, 2021 (the office didn't receive the first envelope I sent back in July 2020 )
  • GU 1:Mar 4, 2021 (sent it to production)
  • GU2:Mar 11, 2021 ( application approved and mailed )

mala2810

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, did they tell you they did not receive your earlier application? WHat prompted you to send again.
I did link it to GCKey but still it says processing. When i tried to find out via 'find out the status of the application' route, it does not recognize the particulars. Your response will help. Thanks

Reactions: Fadros

mala2810

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, did they tell you they did not receive your earlier application? WHat prompted you to send again.
I did link it to GCKey but still it says processing. When i tried to find out via 'find out the status of the application' route, it does not recognize the particulars. Your response will help. Thanks

ssi1990

Nov 4, 2020
First PR card timeline

Office: IRCC Edmonton
COPR: Nov.13, 2020
Photo received (according to CanadaPost): Nov.17, 2020
GU: around Feb.23, 2021 (No email)
Update: PR card approved and mailed Mar.3, 2021

Reading posts here has been very helpful for managing my expectations of when I can see first PR card coming. Hope my card can come safe and sound within six weeks. Hope everyone get PR card very soon!
Congrats!! @xiaocacaeo

Did you physically receive the cards yet?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I am on the same boat. My initial request was on 25th June 2020 and then nothing happened till Feb15th when I realized the status as "Error at Production" using GCMS notes. Even though I followed up multiple times between July and Feb using Web-Forms, they kept saying it's in process.

When I asked them about Error in production specifically, then they said I need to send the photo again. And now after sending the photo second time, I hope they print and send the card.

I can't believe they just didn't do anything for 7 months and kept sending generic replies until I questioned specifically about "Error in Production".

Hope to get the card soon .
same here but i ordered the notes few weeks after getting a ghost update, Been waiting for more than 4 months now