+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Guys, quick question.
When mailing photos to VO, should I mail them separately for my dependents? or a single mail with all photos and COPR copy is sufficient?

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Guys, quick question.
When mailing photos to VO, should I mail them separately for my dependents? or a single mail with all photos and COPR copy is sufficient?
Send each one seperately. Otherwise these Fu****s will process only 1 from the package and take years to process the rest.

Apothu

Oct 14, 2020
Hello

My approved on 6th Feb sent photos on 8th feb
I am not able to link my application! Says no application found
What should we enter for date you became permanent resident?
in copr date is 6th feb 2021!

munstergal

Nov 26, 2019
Finally got my PR card this week. Pics were sent back in June 2020 originally. I got an update in Jan to say I needed to send new ones as the originals were not sufficient. I was able to scan and email the pictures. PR card was issued February 2, 2021 and received in the mail February 10, 2021

Reactions: Tamim8

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Guys, quick question.
Up to you. Most people send it in one envelope, I also sent in one envelope. I paper clipped everything together so they don't miss them.

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Good news to Winnipeg Applicants!! Got to know that my card is being produced.
PR confirmation: June 9 2020 (Inland applicant)
Photos received by Winnipeg office on: June 26 2020
Ghost update seen on: Feb 4 2021
Called IRCC client support center on Feb 8 2021 and they said my card has been sent to production and I can expect it in couple of weeks.
Fingers crossed!!
great! Mine was received about the same time. No news yet

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
I'm in the same boat COPR 1st June, photos reached 3rd July to Edmonton ofc since then waiting...may I know what is ur VO?
I’m the same. 29th June 2020. With Covid, I actually got two requests for photos last year. I sent the ones to Ottawa in March with my PPR letter and a new set to Winnipeg in June following my landing, when they asked for them again.

Not sure which ones they’re using

pumbatech

Jul 2, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
I received my CoPR letter back in June and already renewed my SIN number with it, but I'm still waiting for my PR card. My question is, has anybody in the same situation changed jobs? Did the employer accept the CoPR letter as PR proof?
Yes I did job change. And employers will NOT ask for COPR letter.
As long as you give them your permanent SIN number (which does not starts with number 9) it shows that you are permanent resident of Canada. So there is no reason for new employer to ask for proof of permanent residency via COPR letter.

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone get their cards from Sydney, Nova Scotia recently? Resent Photos received Feb 5th... no updates... is there any way to confirm if everything’s good? Or just more waiting?

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I received my CoPR letter back in June and already renewed my SIN number with it, but I'm still waiting for my PR card. My question is, has anybody in the same situation changed jobs? Did the employer accept the CoPR letter as PR proof?
Hi...I have a similar case as of you waiting for a PR card since June...I changed my job last year the Employer didn't ask for ur PR card .