+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I sent them another email and asked if they can confirm that they received my photos and they meet requirements. And this is the answer

Good day,

It is not possible for us to confirm such information. I suggest you monitor your file and write to us in 92 days if you haven’t received your PR card.

WHATTTTT?!??!?!?!?!?!

This office is a f****** joke. I hope we have an opportunity to report such pathetic offices who gives zero f***, remember we are paying a fee and they are not doing a charity by processing the applications. Zero f**ks to those who say the delay is due to covid. All the other offices are also in the same situation but are not as irresponsible as this pathetic office is.

Last edited:
Reactions: adbcca

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Vancouver applicant here.

That golden email: "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. " :)
All the best all Vancouver applicants. Hopefully everyone of you get this email soon.

Timeline: CoPR was issued on 11th Jan. Photos sent on 13th Jan. PR Card application approved on 8th Feb and updated on Portal on 9th Feb.
Any idea how long this will take and is there any way to track the post/courier??

Last edited:

seetharam

Dec 17, 2020
Good for you and congrats. Did you link your application online? If, yes then what its showing now?

I have almost same time line as yours and sent WPG office photos.
We are two applicant. I called IRCC Call center last week got to know one of us card is in production but other one's cancelled with no notes. So he put in inquire on it and expect hear back in a month.
Yes., application linked sometime around July last year. The status still shows submitted. When asked about change in application status during the same call, the agent said, the status may or may not get updated. She advised to call in if I don't receive the card in couple of weeks.

Reactions: Canadianbrit

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020

That golden email: "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. " :)
All the best all Vancouver applicants. Hopefully everyone of you get this email soon.

Timeline: CoPR was issued on 11th Jan. Photos sent on 13th Jan. PR Card application approved on 8th Feb and updated on Portal on 9th Feb.
Any idea how long this will take and is there any way to track the post/courier??
Do you have timeline when did they send your card for printing.

Sprotte

Aug 30, 2020

I sent you a DM regarding this :) would be great if you could check!

Reactions: coprwaitisover