+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sadrudds

Nov 16, 2017
I sent my PR card application to IRCC Winnipeg in September 2020. I am not able to link the Application to my account, which makes me think the application process has not yet been started. I have reached out to IRCC through webform but haven't heard back from them.

Question to the experts - At this point considering that my application is not even touched or IRCC winnipeg closed or photos lost, should i send photos and another application? and can i send to a different office such as NS or Montreal that is functioning?
Same position brother, they are giving reasons about code red which actually started in November...let me know if you have any information from winnipeg office or decide to send some where else

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
how long does it take to receive the card after being approved..
mine got approved today from ottawa office n corp n photos were received on dec 15

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Got COPR in June 2020, have not received PR card till now, tried to link the profile bit that does not work either. When I call them they just keep saying in process. I m not sure what happened. It has become like covid vaccine coming coming but never arriving
Have anyone got their PR card, who got COPR in June 2020???
I got COPR in July...

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I sent my photo to the Montreal office by E-mail and I received this response today:
I sent my photos by post last week and it was delivered today :)

Anyway, it was a good try, at least we now know that the Montreal office does not accept soft copies.

Reactions: adbcca

gauravohri16

Dec 19, 2019
I have sent my phots on January 07, 2021 as my COPR is Jan 06, 2021.
Received at Edmonton office: Jan 11, 2021, according to Canada post-delivery.
Linked my file : Feb 06, 2021 (Today) because earlier I was unaware that I can link the application.

Today my application shows the Application number starting with R........
it says Submitted Today I don't get it what it means??
Current Status says: Submitted.

No other messages or details so far.

Can anybody help that is it the correct way of linking the file. ??

Everyone has the same information as I have.

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi, my processing timeline bar ended on sept 21, 2020. No update on approval yet ! anyone facing the same issue living in India?
Please help, there are no ghost updates and the file only says processing, we will let you know when final decision will be made!
My medicals will expire tomorrow. What do I do?

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Can you please guide me on how to link account?
I tried to link it but it says no application found.
Hi, not everyone is able to link the application online. I tried myself many times but wasn't able to link it. However, you can try again with putting all the details same as you have them in PR application and COPR.

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Got COPR in June 2020, have not received PR card till now, tried to link the profile bit that does not work either. When I call them they just keep saying in process. I m not sure what happened. It has become like covid vaccine coming coming but never arriving
Have anyone got their PR card, who got COPR in June 2020???
I'm in the same boat COPR 1st June, photos reached 3rd July to Edmonton ofc since then waiting...may I know what is ur VO?

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Okay so after Montreal requested my photos again i sent them last week and sent an email about when to expect my pr card. Today i got this answer from them. Which is like a joke.

Good day,

On this day, the delay for the PR card is 92 days.

Best regards,

• Sad
Reactions: adbcca

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Can you please guide me on how to link account?
I tried to link it but it says no application found.
Hi,

I will suggest you try linking your file with all the options they gave. If it does not work with your uci and DOB then try all different ways and keep trying. If still, it does not work I will suggest calling them or send a web form to get help.

Thanks

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
Good news to Winnipeg Applicants!! Got to know that my card is being produced.
PR confirmation: June 9 2020 (Inland applicant)
Photos received by Winnipeg office on: June 26 2020
Ghost update seen on: Feb 4 2021
Called IRCC client support center on Feb 8 2021 and they said my card has been sent to production and I can expect it in couple of weeks.
Fingers crossed!!
Good for you and congrats. Did you link your application online? If, yes then what its showing now?

I have almost same time line as yours and sent WPG office photos.
We are two applicant. I called IRCC Call center last week got to know one of us card is in production but other one's cancelled with no notes. So he put in inquire on it and expect hear back in a month.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Okay so after Montreal requested my photos again i sent them last week and sent an email about when to expect my pr card. Today i got this answer from them. Which is like a joke.

Good day,

On this day, the delay for the PR card is 92 days.

Best regards,
I also received an email to re-send the photos (Montreal office), which I resent in December-18th...no news since then. Definitely, this office is a joke..

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I also received an email to re-send the photos (Montreal office), which I resent in December-18th...no news since then. Definitely, this office is a joke..
I sent them another email and asked if they can confirm that they received my photos and they meet requirements. And this is the answer

Good day,

It is not possible for us to confirm such information. I suggest you monitor your file and write to us in 92 days if you haven’t received your PR card.

WHATTTTT?!??!?!?!?!?!