+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I have sent my phots on January 07, 2021 as my COPR is Jan 06, 2021.
Received at Edmonton office: Jan 11, 2021, according to Canada post-delivery.
Linked my file : Feb 06, 2021 (Today) because earlier I was unaware that I can link the application.

Today my application shows the Application number starting with R........
it says Submitted Today I don't get it what it means??
Current Status says: Submitted.

No other messages or details so far.

Can anybody help that is it the correct way of linking the file. ??

Everyone has the same information as I have.
Yes, the application is submitted and if everything is fine then status will change to approved once they mail your PR card.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I sent my PR card application to IRCC Winnipeg in September 2020. I am not able to link the Application to my account, which makes me think the application process has not yet been started. I have reached out to IRCC through webform but haven't heard back from them.

Question to the experts - At this point considering that my application is not even touched or IRCC winnipeg closed or photos lost, should i send photos and another application? and can i send to a different office such as NS or Montreal that is functioning?
The Winnipeg office I think went on for hibernation. My friend I had sent my photos in June 2020 and still nothing. Sending your photos to different office/s will only create more problem for your application. I just order GMC notes from ircc. To figure out what is happening

GurleenKBajwa

Nov 3, 2020
I have sent my phots on January 07, 2021 as my COPR is Jan 06, 2021.
Received at Edmonton office: Jan 11, 2021, according to Canada post-delivery.
Linked my file : Feb 06, 2021 (Today) because earlier I was unaware that I can link the application.

Today my application shows the Application number starting with R........
it says Submitted Today I don't get it what it means??
Current Status says: Submitted.

No other messages or details so far.

Can anybody help that is it the correct way of linking the file. ??

Everyone has the same information as I have.
I am not able to link my profile. Can u help me with that because it’s more than 3 months . Still no update from Edmonton office

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I got a strange request from the Edmonton office to send my photos again as an attachment in the email. I have already sent my physical photos which reached to their ofc on 3rd July. Not sure what does this means.

Hello XXX,

IRCC Edmonton has received your enquiry regarding your permanent resident photo/card.

Please send your picture as per the COPR letters specifications to xxx@cic.gc.ca

It is best to send it as an attachment and we will process it as soon as possible.

Thank you,

XXX – Edmonton IRCC

Reactions: adbcca

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I got a strange request from the Edmonton office to send my photos again as an attachment in the email. I have already sent my physical photos which reached to their ofc on 3rd July. Not sure what does this means.

Hello XXX,

IRCC Edmonton has received your enquiry regarding your permanent resident photo/card.

Please send your picture as per the COPR letters specifications to xxx@cic.gc.ca

It is best to send it as an attachment and we will process it as soon as possible.

Thank you,

XXX – Edmonton IRCC
could you share the email address ?

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I am not able to link my profile. Can u help me with that because it’s more than 3 months . Still no update from Edmonton office
Hi there,

I just created my cic login account and then I clicked where it says link your application. Then I Choose a Permanent resident card.

You will need to enter all the details that match your passport. I choose to enter UCI and Family name, DOB. After entering all the information I clicked search. It says that they found a file matching my record and then I Clicked link my file.... returned to the home page and my file was linked.

I just read the steps somewhere in this thread and I followed it I will find and share it with you as well.

Reactions: Aryan888

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
Hi there,

I just created my cic login account and then I clicked where it says link your application. Then I Choose a Permanent resident card.

You will need to enter all the details that match your passport. I choose to enter UCI and Family name, DOB. After entering all the information I clicked search. It says that they found a file matching my record and then I Clicked link my file.... returned to the home page and my file was linked.

I just read the steps somewhere in this thread and I followed it I will find and share it with you as well.
Hi it’s new GCKEY I’ll create if I don’t have my GCKEY access ??????? because my lawyer has my application access

ash_forever

Jul 24, 2020
Please help those of you who have mailed a COPR and photos to Vancouver office. In my case, Canada Post tracking shows:
"Delivered to your concierge or building manager" on December 15, 2020.
However when I contact IRCC via webform they can't confirm that the photos have been actually received, What should I do? Wait longer? Re-send photos?
Any advice would be appreciated!

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Please help those of you who have mailed a COPR and photos to Vancouver office. In my case, Canada Post tracking shows:
However when I contact IRCC via webform they can't confirm that the photos have been actually received, What should I do? Wait longer? Re-send photos?
You have to wait for sometime. Current average processing time is 99 days. you can get also get before but only option is to wait.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Call them and they will let you know better in detail.