+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
So since montreal office asked me to resend photos which i did should i also send photos to nova scotia office ?

Singn

Nov 23, 2019
Hey Vancouver friend. I sent my photos to Vancouver office as well on Dec 15. I just got an update in my CIC account saying my card should be delivered within 6 weeks starting from today (Jan 26). Hope it help!
Hi did you received your pr card or not yet
How long does Vancouver office takes

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Me too since September 25th. raised 1 webform, got generic response.
I sent email to them, response from cic edmonton "
In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card:

Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. We are processing the photos in the order that they were received at our Office.

To avoid any delays please ensure that your address is current and up to date. Please go to our website and submit your request via web form.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

"

raamin

May 14, 2020
I also emailed Montreal office last night and very politely explained that I am waiting since July 8th and I re-send my photo in December since I didn't hear anything back.

This is what I got this morning

I don't know what they mean as I explained to them that 7 months has passed and I am very well aware of the fact that processing times is 99 days, but I take it as they have lost my photo or threw it out and they meant to ask me to wait 99 days from the day they recieved the second photo.

I think they introduced a whole new level of irresponsiblity by not taking the time and writing at least one sentence to explain.

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I also emailed Montreal office last night and very politely explained that I am waiting since July 8th and I re-send my photo in December since I didn't hear anything back.

I don't know what they mean as I explained to them that 7 months has passed and I am very well aware of the fact that processing times is 99 days, but I take it as they have lost my photo or threw it out and they meant to ask me to wait 99 days from the day they recieved the second photo.

I think they introduced a whole new level of irresponsiblity by not taking the time and writing at least one sentence to explain.
They just send you this??? Omg these people are really joke. Epic fail.

• Sad
Reactions: Laurahd and raamin

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019

I also agree that Montreal office is a complete joke. In my last webform they asked me to note that applications are treated as per receiving date. It seems that they didn't see that I am also waiting since July 8th...

Reactions: raamin

seetharam

Dec 17, 2020
For the entire week, IRCC client support center is not taking calls. I went through options 2 - 3 - 2 - 0, to follow up on my PR card. Did any one got a chance to speak to an Agent this week ( Feb 2 and on)?