+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
lets see what will happen after they receive my photos. In my opinion we should frequently bug them with email to do their jobs! ill keep you posted.

Reactions: Laurahd

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Okay good news for Montreal office people. I sent an email to montreal office yesterday and got reply in 1 day, today. The answer was like a joke of course because they told me my pictures are not correct and i need to send new ones (they just dont admit they are wrong because its past 6 months lol) anyway at least i got an answer and sent my new photos today. So fingers crossed! And if anyone asks this is the email i used CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca
Same, I got the same response.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
lets see what will happen after they receive my photos. In my opinion we should frequently bug them with email to do their jobs! ill keep you posted.
lmao, I think so too.

I'll post the photos by tomorrow. What did you add apart from photos in your mail?

Just the printout of the email?

Do we have to write UCI number and name back of the photos?

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
i just added the email they sent me. and no i didnt write uci since in the requirements its not written. i just wrote my name surname and date of birth. and also store stamps their address etc.

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
omg i need help guys! this is really like a joke. before sending my photos to montreal office i sent webform to ircc to ask about my pr card. after like 2 weeks , after i sent my photos to montreal office now i got a response for my webform and it says

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you applied for a permanent resident card (PR card), or if you are waiting to receive your initial PR card, and the Case Processing Centre requires that you provide new photos, we invite you to:

• Send two photos according to the photo specifications, and
  • Include:
    • if available, the letter/email received to that effect, or
    • an explanation letter (including your complete name, date of birth and UCI).
If you are a new permanent resident waiting on your initial card, please also include:

• A copy of the bio-page of your passport or travel document (for identification purposes), and
  • A copy of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM 5688).
Where to send them

By regular mail:

New permanent residents (if you are waiting for your initial card):
Case Processing Centre - PRC
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

OR

Existing permanent residents (e.g., PR card replacement):
PO Box 9000 ATT PHOTOS
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6K7

two difference place asking me to send two different locations. what should i do ?? i already sent my photos to montreal office

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
omg i need help guys! this is really like a joke. before sending my photos to montreal office i sent webform to ircc to ask about my pr card. after like 2 weeks , after i sent my photos to montreal office now i got a response for my webform and it says

If you applied for a permanent resident card (PR card), or if you are waiting to receive your initial PR card, and the Case Processing Centre requires that you provide new photos, we invite you to:

• Include:
If you are a new permanent resident waiting on your initial card, please also include:

• A copy of the bio-page of your passport or travel document (for identification purposes), and
Where to send them

By regular mail:

PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

OR

PO Box 9000 ATT PHOTOS
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6K7

two difference place asking me to send two different locations. what should i do ?? i already sent my photos to montreal office
Please read the information given again!!

Upper address is for to apply your first pr card. second one is for pr card replacement

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
what you mean. i am waiting for my first pr card
and this email says
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

i am not asking the two address in that email. i already sent mine to montreal office since they asked me to. now this email says send to nova scotia!

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017

• Include:

Where to send them

By regular mail:

PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

OR

PO Box 9000 ATT PHOTOS
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6K7

It doesn't matter because you have already sent to the Montreal office and an officer has already been assigned right?
When you were sending the letter you must have added a line like "Attention to the officer [NAME]"?

If yes, then I don't think you need to send it again to nova scotia.

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
It doesn't matter because you have already sent to the Montreal office and an officer has already been assigned right?
When you were sending the letter you must have added a line like "Attention to the officer [NAME]"?

If yes, then I don't think you need to send it again to nova scotia.
I dont know if an officer assigned or not. The email from Montreal doesnt contain any name. But yes i sent it and i will ignore the nova scotia for now. I hope i am doing it right. I cant believe how the system is complex like this.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I dont know if an officer assigned or not. The email from Montreal doesnt contain any name. But yes i sent it and i will ignore the nova scotia for now. I hope i am doing it right. I cant believe how the system is complex like this.
I'm from Montreal but will send another copy to Nova Scotia tomorrow, as I did not see anyone got his pr card from the Montreal office recently, apparently they are not working

Reactions: Laurahd

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I'm from Montreal but will send another copy to Nova Scotia tomorrow, as I did not see anyone got his pr card from the Montreal office recently, apparently they are not working
So are you in the same position like me? Montreal office asked you and you send them photos again ?

Singn

Nov 23, 2019
Hey guys, here have an update from the Vancouver office.

COPR - Dec 10, 2020.
Send photo - Dec 12, 2020.
GU - Jan 16, 2021.
PR card approved and mailed - Jan 27, 2021.
Hi did yiu received your card or not
How many days it take to deliver

Reactions: Tamim8