+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jasmeet333520

Nov 9, 2020
Has anyone used the new portal for PR card where you can submit your photo online and it says the pr card will come within a week.? This portal was launched in early december but dont know if it actually works.?

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Dec 12 application Vancouver
I received an email; we updated your application status, your application status has changed. But, nothing has changed, still "submitted"
What does that ghost update mean? Which stage it might be?
Thx
I sent pictures on 07th dec i got GU too.
I called them and they said your application is done our end now your card has gone for printing and we can't tell you timeline how long its going to take further but they said its on final step.

Same thing with your application too.

RoxasTheNobody

Apr 10, 2019
Just checked my Gckey account and my PR card was approved today. Does that mean it's being mailed to me?

CoPR: Jan 7th
Mailed: Jan 11th
Received: Jan 12th
Niagara Falls Office

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hey Guys,
Finally after 7+ months of waiting, they approved and mailed my PR card.
VO - Edmonton office
CoPR - 10 June 2020
Sent photos on 12 June 2020 - Delivered on 2 July 2020(Canada post lost my parcel somewhere but they confirmed it was delivered on 2nd July)
Sent photos again on 13 Oct 2020- Delivered on 15 Oct 2020(sent again just in case if they haven't received the first one)
Got ghost update - 21 Jan 2021
PR card approved and mailed - 25 Jan 2021
Congratulations, please keep us posted when received

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys I've landed on Jan 18 in vancouver as a new immigrant. I did not submit the photos as they were the part of application.

Now I've checked the requirement is that photos should be done within the last six months. I am thinking proactively make new photos. Do you think it makes sense? And if yes - what is the address in Vancouver (or somewhere else) to ship? Thanks.
Any London Drugs near you or Costco

Reactions: andrew325
Sep 11, 2019
Hi,
I got the EE CEC PR approval on Nov 26. On EE profile its say application approved with COPR documents number and validity. However it says to check messages but nothing is coming in messages its been almost two months. I called the IRCC office they said they are checking if I can get thepproval virtual landing. Please advise whats happening and what should I do.
Thank you,
Samir Sukhiani