FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2020
Landed on Dec 20th, 2020.
Linked PR card to my application Dec 21st, 2020.
I make sure I try to check my application every day. Finally got a ghost update today, hopefully before February ends I will get my PR card.

side note: Canada needs to do better regarding delivery of this identification cards. Two weeks ago I went to convert my US drivers license(dl) to ON dl and I’m yet to receive my dl(yes, I received a temporary dl). Back in US, it’s same day. The day you take the dl picture is the day you receive your card. I tried getting OHIP, the lady told me to wait until I get the original copy of my dl before I can apply for my health card.
Not complaining but they can actually do better than what’s going on right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rydeone

lohit.singh90

May 29, 2019
I called this morning too. I was told that my card has been be printed and they will notify me once it is dispatched. I sent photos to Halifax office on last week of May, 2020.
Hi there i have also applied for PR card around same time to halifax office. Kindly share your timeline once you receive the card.

Reactions: Tamim8

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
Good News Winnipeg Applicants! I just called to IRCC and asked about my application. They said that my application was processed and sent for card production. But, they didn't mentioned any timeline which was my concern. Hopefully it should be in a month. My advice for the applicants who have sent their photos in June 2020 or after please try to call them and ask for your application status. Call 18882422100 and navigate through 2 -3 -2 -0 options. Thanks.
I got COPR on 28 June 2020
Photo delivered on 3rd July 2020 to winnipeg office.
Couple of ghost updates (didn't recorded the dates but at least 3-4 times)
IRCC call - mentioned in call that card was sent to production. - 19-01-2021
Waiting it to be delivered.
update - My application was approved and card was mailed to my address.
21/01/2021. after 7 months finally an update.

Buddin

May 4, 2020
Hi there i have also applied for PR card around same time to halifax office. Kindly share your timeline once you receive the card.
I will update you once I get the card approved. There is no update in my IRCC account yet. I was told 2 days ago that card has already been printed.

Buddin

May 4, 2020
I will update you once I get the card approved. There is no update in my IRCC account yet. I was told 2 days ago that card has already been printed.
I just signed in my account and noticed my application has been approved and card is mailed. Usually I get an email if there is any update in my account but today I didn’t get a email notification. Anyway nearly after 8 months application got approved. Don’t know how long it will take again for delivery.

Reactions: Tamim8

tyz

Dec 9, 2020
Submitted the photos on Dec 15. (Vancouver)
Linked the application. No change, it is still "submitted."
Any developments by the applicants submitted around these days?
Do you know whether we can track the steps from the IRCC account such as, approved, the card is in print, the card is mailed?
Thanks

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
I just signed in my account and noticed my application has been approved and card is mailed. Usually I get an email if there is any update in my account but today I didn’t get a email notification. Anyway nearly after 8 months application got approved. Don’t know how long it will take again for delivery.
Which office your application is approved?