+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Edmonton Office
COPR June 24 2020
Photos Delivered June 29
Requested new photos Jan. 13th sent via email to Edmonton office.
First GU today Jan. 15th
I called IRCC and said my PR card together with my spouse and children got sent for printing and delivery.

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Edmonton Office
COPR June 24 2020
Photos Delivered June 29
First GU today Jan. 15th
I called IRCC and said my PR card together with my spouse and children got sent for printing and delivery.
Have you received any updates other than GU on your account? I have my photo delivered in June to Edmonton office. I got one GU but no request for new photos.

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
The PR Card is sent via Canada post a a regular mail. It can take 7-15 business days. Most PR cards are processed at Nova Scotia, and depending on where you are in the Court, it can range from 5-15 business days.
Hello @legalfalcon my PR card never arrived. It was approved and was sent out December 1st 2020. I waited 6 weeks so i can send a declaration that i never got it. Anyway, i faxed my declaration form already. Do i now just wait for it to arrive? And was just wondering what could have been the reason why it never reached me. Could it be that canadapost lost my pr card somewhere?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon my PR card never arrived. It was approved and was sent out December 1st 2020. I waited 6 weeks so i can send a declaration that i never got it. Anyway, i faxed my declaration form already. Do i now just wait for it to arrive? And was just wondering what could have been the reason why it never reached me. Could it be that canadapost lost my pr card somewhere?
Fist you should contact IRCC and see if your PR card was processed and dispatched. If it was, then when. Only if it was dispatched over a months ago and you have not received it, then you can proceed with the declaration.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Edmonton Office
COPR June 24 2020
Photos Delivered June 29
First GU today Jan. 15th
Which number did you call? I also got photos request by Dec-16th, delivered Dec-18th and no news yet...

RoxasTheNobody

Apr 10, 2019
So I checked my IRCC account and I got my first ghost update. What does this mean? Will I be getting my PR card soon? Also my office is Niagara Falls which I haven't heard much about on this thread

CoPR: Jan 7th
Photos sent: Jan 11
Arrived: Jan 12th
1st Ghost update: Jan 16th

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Did anyone received any updates from Etobicoke office? Looks like they have stopped working on Pr card application for now completely. Waiting since Nov 6th.

• Sad
Reactions: Angel1113

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi everyone.
i am new to the thread.
CEC, inland
AOR July 11
COPR Dec 09

Send by canada post express Dec 11
Received by Vancouver office Dec 21
(Delayed because of Christmas)

I. How long will it take to receive my PR card ?

2. I am planning to go to India in March. Should I apply for PRTD ?

3. is there anyway to track my application ? Or to link with my cic account ? If yes what’s the process ?

will be great if somebody can share some information regarding the above. Please and thank you :)
Hey did you get any update??

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Hi all I need little help here can anybody tell me I got my copr from Hamilton office first week of January and they asked for one photo along with copr copy send to Hamilton office not Sydney NS I send those after two days I linked my Pr card application with my gc account and it says submitted and application no is there just want to know how this work did they print and produce Pr card from hamilton office or they send my documents to Sydney for production this is my first Pr card any timeline suggestions how long it will take to get Pr card or information regarding this please much appreciated

Reactions: Armaani