+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
I called IRCC today, the agent told me it’s normal as it’s still within 6 weeks, also Canada Post is insanely busy since Christmas is just around the corner. He suggested me to contact them if it passes 6 weeks. As well, he sent me a email with Solemn Declaration. I still have my hope on for next week, fingers crossed!

WHich number and which IVR option we have to select , Please help me same situation (Nov 14) sent post through canada express

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Hi All - I sent my copr & photo to Etobicoke office by dec 9th and there is no update in profile. when i called CIC, agent mentioned the application is with sydney office. Any one with same situation ? no clue why application is transferred to sydney office.

WHich number and which IVR option we have to select , Please help me same situation (Nov 14) sent post through canada express

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
PR Card approved and received in my mailbox!!

COPR - November 19
PR Card photo sent/received - November 23
Application linked - December 12
First GU - December 14
Approved and mailed - December 17
Received - December 31, finally!!

Vancouver Visa Office

sadrudds

Nov 16, 2017
Any news from winnipeg? Its so frustrating. I sent ny photos on 2nd October and still waiting? Thia code red is only in manitoba? Whole rest canada is working?? Seriously

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020

COPR - November 19
First GU - December 14

Vancouver Visa Office
Are u lining in BC or NS

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019

COPR - November 19
First GU - December 14

Vancouver Visa Office
i got my COPR Dec 9
Sent my picture for PR card Dec 10 received the next day
how long would it take to get the PR card?

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Has anybody who paid for bio metric, but was exempt received the money for biometric?
I know my question is not related to this topic, but didnot know in which forum should ask.

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
Has anybody who paid for bio metric, but was exempt received the money for biometric?
I know my question is not related to this topic, but didnot know in which forum should ask.
Yes i got it.. i didnt get it first then i called them and they said officer by mistake forgot to refund it and after 3 weeks i got it

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
i got my COPR Dec 9
Sent my picture for PR card Dec 10 received the next day
how long would it take to get the PR card?
Hi @grprtsingh that is a lottery :). Typically shouldn't take more than 5-6 weeks. However, in some cases, like me, takes while longer. I am at 6 months now and still didn't receive them...

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Have you tried contacting IRCC? This is not normal.
I contacted them several times in the past, and always received the same standard answer, even if the time largely exceed the average processing time. at mid December an immigration agent contacted me to resend the pictures, which I did 2 weeks back. Let's see how much time more this takes..

Last edited:

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
I contacted them several times in the past, and always received the same standard answer, even if the time largely exceed the average processing time. at mid December an immigration agent contacted me to resend the pictures, which I did 2 weeks back. Let's see how much time more this takes..
Good to know, hope you get the card very soon this time! Fingers crossed