Feb 21, 2020
Final timeline:

Vancouver office

EventDate
Received photos27/11
GU17/12
Approved/Sent out21/12
Received Card24/12

Really fast mailing for me! Happy holidays.

Reactions: Bikram_biks

Navilehal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
North Bay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Food Restaurant Supervisor
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Guys
I recieved my card today after 6.5weeks but i already submitted my solemn declaration form yesterday.
Please advise me what i need to do next ?

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Canada Post is unacceptably slow recently. I sent my photos out on December 12th, from a inland town to Vancouver, normally 3 business days, but it has been 10 days now, no f* expecting delivery day available from Canada Post now. Very frustrating. My husband who is outside of Canada is waiting for a copy of my pr card to travel back to Canada to reunite with me and my son, and his visa expiration date is in February. Looks everything will be ruined by the first step -- slowest photos delivery by Canada Post. ☹
If you are about to mail your photos out, please use FedEx or UPS or puralator. Any of others are way better and realiable than Canada Post.
Hi

I also send through Canada post on Nov 14 still it showing out for delivery in canada post tracking site.

When i call Canada post helpline they said it will be in their mail room once they process then only they will update the status in tracking site(Not sure how it will work).

If your husband have valid visa (Visitor /Dependent) with your COPR he can come to Canada .
If your husband dont have nay valid visa & have COPR for him he can also travel to Canada

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Same here, sent my photo to Etobicoke on Nov 16 via Canada Post. The tracking is still showing "out for delivery" until now. I called Canada Post about 2 weeks ago and the agent told me the mail was in IRCC's mail room and the tracking status won't change until IRCC gets to work on my PR card. Not sure if the lockdown down there has any impact on the process or not.
hi @vietpimp , Any updates mine is still showing out for delivery only

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Still didnt receive my card from montreal office. I sent my copr in July 8th. Anyone in the same boat? Thanks.
I am in the same situation, COPR July 2nd, photos delivered at Montreal office by July 8th, and I just got an email 2 weeks ago to resend the photos for the whole family because they didn't meet the requirements. So far no updates yet...let's see.

Xtensio

May 8, 2019
Finally received some good news, my PR Card was dispatched yesterday.
Timeline:
Landed (FSW): 08/14/20
GU: 12/23/20
Approved: 12/29/20

Dec 30, 2020
Hi All - I sent my copr & photo to Etobicoke office by dec 9th and there is no update in profile. when i called CIC, agent mentioned the application is with sydney office. Any one with same situation ? no clue why application is transferred to sydney office.

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Received PR card today! Took 28 days to arrive in mail.
Closing 2020 on a high note.
Thank you all and good luck to all who are still waiting.