+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

saroj18361

Nov 29, 2019
I have sent my photos to the Winnipeg office as well. I'm an inland application. My CoPR was the first week of June and the photos received mid-June. It's been 3 months no Ghost Updates in the account as well. They are really slow I guess. I have contacted using webform as well as via call to see what is happening to my application and whether they have received my photos or not. Every time they say that your application is in process and if Canada post says it was delivered then it was delivered to the office.

I'm happy for those whose applications have been completed but all offices should be working now at good pace as the offices in Canada are open and people are returning to offices. It's so sad to see people waiting for so long just for there PR cards and they are restricted to wait and they are not able to travel to family or loved ones.

Winnipeg office applicants please respond if there are any updates in your application. Having HOPE there will be some updates soon.
I do have have same situation like you ..still waiting for my PR card

Reactions: Tamim8

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi all, I wonder if any of you guys can help me. I already mailed out my photos last month, and I am moving to a new address next week, so I have been trying to change my address online (I want to avoid calling because it's almost impossible to talk to an agent due to the large amount of people calling) For some reason I can't seem to change my address through the Change of Address on line service Do you guys know why? Is it normal?

PoonamMane

Dec 13, 2020
I have a similar situation . I am an inland applicant . I sent my photos to process PR card on June 22 2020 and still waiting for PR card.
I live in Toronto but my immigration office as per CoPR is Winnipeg . Need to travel outside Canada soon due to family emergency. Raised web form, called IRCC multiple times. They keep saying same thing every time- it's in process :(

abddf123

Dec 9, 2020
I have a similar situation . I am an inland applicant . I sent my photos to process PR card on June 22 2020 and still waiting for PR card.
I live in Toronto but my immigration office as per CoPR is Winnipeg . Need to travel outside Canada soon due to family emergency. Raised web form, called IRCC multiple times. They keep saying same thing every time- it's in process :(
I am in the same boat. I asked them if I can request urgent processing, they say that the first pr card has been considered as priority. have to wait

Reactions: Tamim8

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Same here and worst is that they didn't even reply to my last webforms (last one from 3 weeks and a half ago.....)

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Now the Vaccine is also reached in Canada, hopefully they will start working again and process the PR cards. Specially Edmonton.

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Received my PR Card today, 6 days after my application was approved. Still haven't received the card for my child, who was approved in September. IRCC said they'd be remailing it in early December.

Reactions: Buddin and Tamim8

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Received my PR Card today, 6 days after my application was approved. Still haven't received the card for my child, who was approved in September. IRCC said they'd be remailing it in early December.
How did you contact IRCC to remail? Most posts I’ve seen here say IRCC tells the applicant to just wait.