+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Anyone from Winnipeg office waiting for their PR card, I believe will have to wait until next year for that plastic card since the lockdown in Manitoba is extended until January 2021. I am waiting since June 12 2020. This is just immigration office playing with patience level of the applicants! If they know their offices are gonna be closed why they can’t move the photos to other offices.

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone from Winnipeg office waiting for their PR card, I believe will have to wait until next year for that plastic card since the lockdown in Manitoba is extended until January 2021. I am waiting since June 12 2020. This is just immigration office playing with patience level of the applicants! If they know their offices are gonna be closed why they can’t move the photos to other offices.
Did u called and asked that office is closed?
Me too sent pic to winnipeg

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
I’m waiting since June 29th - nothing. When every other business has adapted to the pandemic, why can’t ircc sort their life out. After nearly two years to get to the end of this process, I’m out of patience

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
I’m waiting since June 29th - nothing. When every other business has adapted to the pandemic, why can’t ircc sort their life out. After nearly two years to get to the end of this process, I’m out of patience
I wouldn’t think the lockdown would affect processing- surely IRCC is considered essential

hardy90

Dec 14, 2020
Hello friends,
Any update for pr card approval from Etobicoke office?
I applied on 9th November 2020. They received my photos with copr letter on 10th November 2020.
I also linked my pr card application to cic.
No updates yet.
Thanks

madrilena

May 29, 2020
Hello friends,
Any update for pr card approval from Etobicoke office?
I applied on 9th November 2020. They received my photos with copr letter on 10th November 2020.
I also linked my pr card application to cic.
No updates yet.
Thanks
@hardy90 radio silence on my end too. Mine arrived Nov 5th. Etobicoke's been completely silent lately.