+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

xelance

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Yes, I have seen it, but we have no choice for that, it is only for new PRs..
What do you mean by new PR's, I got my COPR yesterday, I'll reach out to IRCC about the credentials or portal access tbh.

Or at least I'll try to use the online portal

tyz

Dec 9, 2020
What do you mean by new PR's, I got my COPR yesterday, I'll reach out to IRCC about the credentials or portal access tbh.

Hi Did you get an email, or just an update on IRCC/my account website

Nov 10, 2020
Any update from Edmonton? Waiting since June 08! I have contacted several times IRCC and asked to let me to use the new portal as the processing time is just one week but they dont accept! They only say be patient!

Reactions: Buddin

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019

that is what I mean, PRs with recent COPRs, not the ones from summer for example

tyz

Dec 9, 2020

I think this group gets instructions before getting the COPR. First they create their accounts on the portal, then they receive COPR. Afterwards they apply on line for a PR card.

tyz

Dec 9, 2020
Do you know how long does it take to get COPR mail, after the approval on IRCC account. I got the approval, see my COPR numbers etc. But have not received an email.

Thanks

Bikram_biks

Apr 22, 2020
Has anyone submitted to the Vancouver office? Submitted almost a month ago but haven’t heard anything yet.
I submitted my Photos to the Vancouver office last month.
Photos Delivered on 19th November 2020
Got my First Ghost Update today i.e. 10th December 2020.
Hoping to see the next step soon.

Reactions: Shamrock16