+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

cpr2610

Dec 19, 2019
can someone clarify about the pr resident card application number that starts with R after linking in CIC profile.. This application number will be created once after we get copr or once the office gets our pr photos? I am thinking if this application number would act as receipt of photos or not

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Been waiting since June.
My application was approved today.
Etobicoke Office.

COPR Received: June 9
PR CARD Application Submitted: June 19
Application Approved: December 9

My partner and daughter's cards were both approved at the end of September. I was the sponsor.

saic1994

Nov 2, 2020
Hi did you sent your copr to Montreal and got pr card from Sydney?
Yes, sent copr with photos to Montreal, I guess Montreal VO check and approved photo and sent to Sydney office for card production.

On top of PR card envelope says it is from Sydney. NS.

Ukraine20

Mar 3, 2020
Yes, sent copr with photos to Montreal, I guess Montreal VO check and approved photo and sent to Sydney office for card production.

On top of PR card envelope says it is from Sydney. NS.
Ok nice. After you sent your photo and copr to Montreal you can track your pr card for status in some way or just wait?

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi did you have any GU since last week?
No there was a ghost update I think back in October.

I've called IRCC twice about my application and sent an email last week stating that we were concerned that my partner and our child had been approved two months ago, but I was still yet to be approved.

They responded and said they'd look into it. Who knows if that had anything to do with it.

Regardless, six months to the day after getting COPR my PR Card application was approved. Hopefully the card only take six days to get to me and not six months!!!!

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
No there was a ghost update I think back in October.

I've called IRCC twice about my application and sent an email last week stating that we were concerned that my partner and our child had been approved two months ago, but I was still yet to be approved.

They responded and said they'd look into it. Who knows if that had anything to do with it.

Regardless, six months to the day after getting COPR my PR Card application was approved. Hopefully the card only take six days to get to me and not six months!!!!
which email address did you send an email ?