+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ha88

Aug 11, 2020
For as long as you have the ups tracking info proving its all sent and received then you are fine.
I sent my envelope via Canada Post and it was delivered. I'm still worried though... Many people who sent their photo in October already received their card... I had sent mine in September, still no news :(

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I sent my envelope via Canada Post and it was delivered. I'm still worried though... Many people who sent their photo in October already received their card... I had sent mine in September, still no news :(
Hey bro...i submitted mine in june and just heard from them this month.

saic1994

Nov 2, 2020
Same here, My photos sent to Montreal and they moved that to Sydney office, guess might have to wait and should be our turn in very soon.

Hi,

Got Application/update in status when I randomly check my application this morning< I think they have started processing my application:

Photos Received at Montreal VO: Oct 23rd
Photos moved to NS Sydney office
GU update: Nov 23rd

Naph77

Dec 21, 2017
Hey folks,

Just thought I'd update the ones who sent their photos to IRCC Saskatoon that I finally got my PR card approved (it says it's been dispatched). I didn't really receive a ghost update, but when I randomly logged into CIC to check today, the status was updated to "Application/Profile has been update". It now says that my PR card (w/ doc number) is approved and is out for delivery. This was sent to IRCC Saskatoon which has so far experienced terrible delays so I'm guessing any of you still waiting for a response from them will be receiving the good news soon as well!

Here's my timeline for reference:
June 18 - CoPR letter received.
July 2nd - Sent CoPR and my Photos (Received by IRCC Saskatoon based on Canada Post (XpressPost) Tracking).
Nov 17th - I called IRCC to check with them as they'd asked me to contact them incase I didn't hear back by this date. An officer put in a notice for my app/profile.
Nov 23rd - Logged into CIC profile -> Decision Made -> Approved [We have mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive]

Days since receiving the CoPR: 158

Reactions: ace_narn and Shah18

Shah18

Oct 1, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hey folks,

Just thought I'd update the ones who sent their photos to IRCC Saskatoon that I finally got my PR card approved (it says it's been dispatched). I didn't really receive a ghost update, but when I randomly logged into CIC to check today, the status was updated to "Application/Profile has been update". It now says that my PR card (w/ doc number) is approved and is out for delivery. This was sent to IRCC Saskatoon which has so far experienced terrible delays so I'm guessing any of you still waiting for a response from them will be receiving the good news soon as well!

Here's my timeline for reference:
June 18 - CoPR letter received.
July 2nd - Sent CoPR and my Photos (Received by IRCC Saskatoon based on Canada Post (XpressPost) Tracking).
Nov 17th - I called IRCC to check with them as they'd asked me to contact them incase I didn't hear back by this date. An officer put in a notice for my app/profile.
Nov 23rd - Logged into CIC profile -> Decision Made -> Approved [We have mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive]

Days since receiving the CoPR: 158
Thank you for the Updates!

I have exactly the same dates as yours.

COPR: June 18
Photos sent: July 2 through Canada Post (Xpress post)
I linked my profile on Nov 12.

Today morning, I just logged into my profile (9:45 AM) and the status was "Application/Profile has been updated" and no other message.

However, I just logged in again (12:10 PM) and the status was again changed to "Submitted". Just wondering that's an issue with my profile or anything else?

Have you found the same thing?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you for the Updates!

I have exactly the same dates as yours.

COPR: June 18
Photos sent: July 2 through Canada Post (Xpress post)
I linked my profile on Nov 12.

Today morning, I just logged into my profile (9:45 AM) and the status was "Application/Profile has been updated" and no other message.

However, I just logged in again (12:10 PM) and the status was again changed to "Submitted". Just wondering that's an issue with my profile or anything else?

Have you found the same thing?
Thats ghost update. Call to IRCC or check tomorrow for update. You will have approval this week.

divyakdevasia

Jul 22, 2019
What about others who were waiting from saskatoon office? Am i only one who got GU from saskatoon IRCC or could be just a glitch?
How did you get an update? Was it through mail or in the cic account? I am also waiting for my first pr card. I submitted on september 23.