So My PR card application just approved. IRCC Saskatoon

May25th CoPR

Photo Received on 1st June
THE END OF Immigration journey

Wish you guys the best!

You all will get the card, don't put stress on yourself

Best!
Hi ,
Can you please share on what date card was approved and mailed? Did you get any update in your IRCC account?
Thank you,
Barinder Singh

NiroK

Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone, I am very surprised when reiceiving a letter from CIC today together with my PR card. I just applied last month October 16, 2020 and I already set my mind should be waiting for 5-6 months. I logged in yesterday and didn't see anything. But after getting the PR card today I logged in and see the status has been updated and final decision has been reached on November 16, 2020. I am living in Toronto and applied through Etobicoke Office.
Hey PR card delivered to you ?

xiaoshenrong

Aug 27, 2018
So My PR card application just approved. IRCC Saskatoon

May25th CoPR

Photo Received on 1st June
THE END OF Immigration journey

Wish you guys the best!

You all will get the card, don't put stress on yourself

Best!
Hi,

Congrats for your card!

I also sent my photo to the Saskatoon office on June 2nd. Today I received an update, and it was a correspondence letter. It only says my application had been received, nothing new. I wonder if it's a good sign? The waiting time is really long.

Rong

NiroK

Nov 17, 2020
How you guys talk with them? This is driving me nuts. I am calling this number and following the steps and at the end they always say our agents are busy at the momemnt you can try later!
After 4 days I connected with them . Try early morning or late evening

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Many Congratulations!!
Looks like Etobicoke office is comparatively working fast on processing PR cards. Few people including you got the card in around 1 month.
Sent my photo to Etobicoke office on Nov 6th. Hoping for the best. :)
Mine delivered to Etobicoke on Oct 7 and got ghost update more than a week ago and waiting for the final approval~

Reactions: $$harsh$$

suman aujla

Oct 6, 2020
Many Congratulations!!
Looks like Etobicoke office is comparatively working fast on processing PR cards. Few people including you got the card in around 1 month.
Sent my photo to Etobicoke office on Nov 6th. Hoping for the best. :)
I also sent the photo to etobicoke office on 6 nov. Let me know when you will get any update. Good Luck

Reactions: $$harsh$$

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

Congrats for your card!

I also sent my photo to the Saskatoon office on June 2nd. Today I received an update, and it was a correspondence letter. It only says my application had been received, nothing new. I wonder if it's a good sign? The waiting time is really long.

Rong
It is a good sign. You will get approval pretty soon