+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I don't know what's wrong with Edmonton office. COVID is everywhere, even in Ontario. Look at the speed, they are processing PR cards.
Such a pain it is..

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Anyone who is waiting your PR card from Edmonton office pls see my history threads
Got this reply today

Good day,

In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card:

Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. If you had a previous appointment to pick up your card at our office we will contact you to rebook.

To avoid any delays please ensure that your address is current and up to date. Please go to our website and submit your request via web form.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Edmonton IRCC will not respond to any further inquiries regarding PR Card Processing.

Regards,
IRCC Edmonton

IRCC Edmonton-SM

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I called IRCC customer care from
Canada +1 888 242 2100
How you guys talk with them? This is driving me nuts. I am calling this number and following the steps and at the end they always say our agents are busy at the momemnt you can try later!

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hello everyone, I am very surprised when reiceiving a letter from CIC today together with my PR card. I just applied last month October 16, 2020 and I already set my mind should be waiting for 5-6 months. I logged in yesterday and didn't see anything. But after getting the PR card today I logged in and see the status has been updated and final decision has been reached on November 16, 2020. I am living in Toronto and applied through Etobicoke Office.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone, I am very surprised when reiceiving a letter from CIC today together with my PR card. I just applied last month October 16, 2020 and I already set my mind should be waiting for 5-6 months. I logged in yesterday and didn't see anything. But after getting the PR card today I logged in and see the status has been updated and final decision has been reached on November 16, 2020. I am living in Toronto and applied through Etobicoke Office.
Many Congratulations!!
Looks like Etobicoke office is comparatively working fast on processing PR cards. Few people including you got the card in around 1 month.
Sent my photo to Etobicoke office on Nov 6th. Hoping for the best. :)

Reactions: Sadia95

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
So My PR card application just approved. IRCC Saskatoon

May25th CoPR

Photo Received on 1st June
THE END OF Immigration journey

Wish you guys the best!

You all will get the card, don't put stress on yourself

Best!

Reactions: ace_narn

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
How do I link my first PR card application to gckey? I was sponsored under common law outland and did my landing at the border in late October. I've tried linking with my UCI number, tried all caps for name and place of birth too and nothing.