+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Daafi

Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys, my pr card was approved and mailed out on the 9th. Today is the 17th and I still haven't received the card. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I am getting worried as I have to travel in 9 days. My application was urgent and was processed urgently as well but it seems like the mailed card is taking forever to arrive. Anyone has any ideas on this?

NiroK

Nov 17, 2020
I called IRCC they said PR card photos approved today. Any idea how much time it will take to get PR card? Etobicoke office, sent on 28th October

Shah18

Oct 1, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
Saskatoon Guys! Got a GU from Saskatoon!! They are moving!
When you submitted your photos?

My timeline is as below:
CoPR: June 18, 2020
Photos sent: July 2, 2020
Link my application: November 12, 2020

I have not received any updates yet. Can you please share your timeline?

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
When you submitted your photos?

My timeline is as below:
CoPR: June 18, 2020
Photos sent: July 2, 2020
Link my application: November 12, 2020

I have not received any updates yet. Can you please share your timeline?

June 1st,
Don’t worry as it seems they have started to work

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
On the same boat here, I have been waiting since June. I have contacted them a couple of times and have received the same answer. With 3000+ active cases in the Edmonton Zone, I do not expect them to process the applications anytime soon either. Our applications will be delayed further since the photos are more or less 6 months old by the time they can process it. The worst part is that I have seen like 3 Ghost updates on my profile but hardly any real progress.
The Person who received from Edmonton, he has sent so many email to this address and finally they responded you Pr is sent for printing.
cic-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca
The person those are waiting for so long can also try.

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
The Person who received from Edmonton, he has sent so many email to this address and finally they responded you Pr is sent for printing.
cic-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca
I have send about 10 emails I only got the following automated reply.

Please note that in accordance with the Public Health Authority of Canada our office is closed for in-person appointments until further notice. All in-person interviews and landing appointments have been cancelled. You will be notified once your appointment has been rescheduled.

Please visit our website for our Special Measures for additional details: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

Your patience is appreciated as we navigate Covid-19 with you.

NOTICE FOR REFUGEE CLAIMANTS:

Effective March 17, 2020, this office will be closed and will no longer be receiving refugee claims, interviewing refugee claimants or processing Refugee Protection Claimant Document (RPCD) renewals in person.

If you would like to make a refugee claim, please send an email to: IRCC.RefugeeClaim-Demandedasile.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. You will be contacted by email for the next steps.

Please include a copy of the biographical page of your passport (if applicable), or a copy of any other identity documents.

Once your request has been received, an Acknowledgement of Claim will be sent to you by email or mail. Once the office re-opens, you will be scheduled to return for fingerprinting and an interview.

Thank you for your cooperation.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
cic-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca
I have mailed them a few times, and so far I have received the same answer. But I plan on sending them a reminder every now and then.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
I have send about 10 emails I only got the following automated reply.

Please note that in accordance with the Public Health Authority of Canada our office is closed for in-person appointments until further notice. All in-person interviews and landing appointments have been cancelled. You will be notified once your appointment has been rescheduled.

Please visit our website for our Special Measures for additional details: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

Your patience is appreciated as we navigate Covid-19 with you.

NOTICE FOR REFUGEE CLAIMANTS:

Effective March 17, 2020, this office will be closed and will no longer be receiving refugee claims, interviewing refugee claimants or processing Refugee Protection Claimant Document (RPCD) renewals in person.

If you would like to make a refugee claim, please send an email to: IRCC.RefugeeClaim-Demandedasile.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. You will be contacted by email for the next steps.

Please include a copy of the biographical page of your passport (if applicable), or a copy of any other identity documents.

Once your request has been received, an Acknowledgement of Claim will be sent to you by email or mail. Once the office re-opens, you will be scheduled to return for fingerprinting and an interview.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I have received a reply following the automated reply. But it is no better than the automated reply they send. here it is as follows:

Good day,

In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card:

Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. If you had a previous appointment to pick up your card at our office we will contact you to rebook.

To avoid any delays please ensure that your address is current and up to date. Please go to our website and submit your request via web form.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Edmonton IRCC will not respond to any further inquiries regarding PR Card Processing.

Regards,

IRCC Edmonton

glorybetogod

Nov 17, 2020
Greetings, this is our PR Card timeline:

COPR and e-landing 13 October 2020
Pictures delivered 20 October 2020
PR Card application GU circa 6 November 2020
PR Card application approved 9 November 2020
PR Card received 16 November 2020

Best wishes to all!