+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I am really considering to resubmit the photos with the COPR, since many people in Montreal Office that submitted their docs recently are getting their cards quite fast. Could this cause problems?

Reactions: raamin

mahi01237

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi all ,

I submitted my photos to Edmonton office on June 2nd along with COPR , since then no update . Currently , I have some urgency to travel to US , borders are closed until October 21st i cant come back via private vehicle . In this case , i need to apply PRTD which is not sure how long it takes from out side of Canada ( some VFS are closed it seems ) .

Could anyone suggest me , appreciate your help !

Gurdit0099

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi,
My husband and I put our photos and a copy of our COPR letter in one envelope and sent it to Vancouver office. The envelope was delivered on October 13. My first GU was on October 29, and the second one was on October 30. The second one shows my PR card has been mailed. But my husband status is still “submitted” (no GU until now ☹).
Just wondering what the problem is. May they miss his photos? We sent it together in one envelope.

BCPNP, Inland
COPR: October 5
Can u please share the mailing address of Vancouver office

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi all ,

I submitted my photos to Edmonton office on June 2nd along with COPR , since then no update . Currently , I have some urgency to travel to US , borders are closed until October 21st i cant come back via private vehicle . In this case , i need to apply PRTD which is not sure how long it takes from out side of Canada ( some VFS are closed it seems ) .

Could anyone suggest me , appreciate your help !
You can apply for PRTD in the USA. I got mine within two weeks from New york

Reactions: mahi01237

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi,
My husband and I put our photos and a copy of our COPR letter in one envelope and sent it to Vancouver office. The envelope was delivered on October 13. My first GU was on October 29, and the second one was on October 30. The second one shows my PR card has been mailed. But my husband status is still “submitted” (no GU until now ☹).
Just wondering what the problem is. May they miss his photos? We sent it together in one envelope.

BCPNP, Inland
COPR: October 5
Dont worry too much. My entire family (4 people) was sent in one envelope but my husband's card was printed 28 days AFTER mine. It was sent just last week when I've had mine nearly a month.

zameer23

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone!
I just received a new message on myCic saying that my application has been received on August 4th 2020. Is this normal?

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Sorry guys
Where do you see all these ghost updates? What are you checking?
My mom landed in montreal airport on June 15th.
on 28th of September received photo resubmission email. Sent a week later. Nothing yet. we checked cic account and ecas but all shows complete. Where do you check?
Thx!

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Sorry guys
Where do you see all these ghost updates? What are you checking?
My mom landed in montreal airport on June 15th.
on 28th of September received photo resubmission email. Sent a week later. Nothing yet. we checked cic account and ecas but all shows complete. Where do you check?
Thx!
You have to link your pr card application in your cic account. Then you can see the updates.

Reactions: deleter

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Etobicoke office. Sent photo and CoPR couple of weeks ago. Any way to know, if they have received it? Any email address or phone number?
I have linked the application already. Nothing there so far.