+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Sin number and OHIP - yes, but if you’re at the same address - no need to update the drivers license
I updated my health but do we need to update the drivers license?

Hi, can you guys please provide some details about OHIP renewal? Did you do it online or in-person? Which documents did you provide? Is CoPR letter fine? If you did online, please provide the link as well. Thanks

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Hi, can you guys please provide some details about OHIP renewal? Did you do it online or in-person? Which documents did you provide? Is CoPR letter fine? If you did online, please provide the link as well. Thanks
I did it in person and only provided my COPR.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Just fill out the info ( https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/) , like old sin number, address etc, don’t forget to add appropriate scans of documents to prove your ID and address. I received a letter by mail with new sin in about a week or so, didn’t take long. If you’re inland, you can also stop by at Service Canada to update if you’d like or request a call from them
So we can update SIN with COPR although it doesn't have the validity for PR?

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
So we can update SIN with COPR although it doesn't have the validity for PR?
My CoPr says: You’re a Permanent Resident now! So it was a virtual landing due to covid which basically grant you the PR status right away.
It also mentioned that I can use this CoPr letter to apply for all the services that I need

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
My fiancé applied for ohip in person with his CoPr letter. I didn’t update my ohip though, not sure if I have to

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Anyone have any updates regarding PR Card from Montreal office? I am still waiting and its been more than 3 months :(