+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Got a ghost update yesterday and today the application got approved. Etobicoke center. Message in my application states that the card has been mailed, waiting for it now.
Hey, I recently sent photo to the Etobicoke office for PR card. Do they provide any updates on CIC accountt regarding the processing of the PR card?

Romain87

May 9, 2020
2020/07/31 Got CoPR in E-mail, mailed photo to Etobicoke IRCC office
2020/08/06 photo received by mailroom of IRCC office
2020/10/14 GU
2020/10/16 approved/card mailed out
2020/10/21 Got first PR card in mailbox!!!!!!!!!
Great new for you !!! It was fast. I was approved on October 13th and I am still waiting my PR card ....

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Great new for you !!! It was fast. I was approved on October 13th and I am still waiting my PR card ....
Has anyone applied online to update SIN with CoPR landing letter? Please let us know the steps. Thanks
Just fill out the info ( https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/) , like old sin number, address etc, don’t forget to add appropriate scans of documents to prove your ID and address. I received a letter by mail with new sin in about a week or so, didn’t take long. If you’re inland, you can also stop by at Service Canada to update if you’d like or request a call from them

JTPr

May 15, 2020
i am so happy to see that Etobicoke office seems working really fast now!!! Contrats to all!

I am also etobicoke office and my picture/copr document delivered to the office on Oct 7..!

Hopefully I can get it soon in a month or two :)

Reactions: asdfghj

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
i am so happy to see that Etobicoke office seems working really fast now!!! Contrats to all!

I am also etobicoke office and my picture/copr document delivered to the office on Oct 7..!

Hopefully I can get it soon in a month or two :)
My picture was delivered same day as yours(Etobicoke office ).. hoping we get approved same time :D

Reactions: JTPr

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
My picture was delivered same day as yours(Etobicoke office ).. hoping we get approved same time :D
Same here it was delivered oct 7th hopefully we get it soon i have been waiting since July for my COPR and they sent it to me in Oct. =)

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Same here it was delivered oct 7th hopefully we get it soon i have been waiting since July for my COPR and they sent it to me in Oct. =)
Wow must have been crazy waiting almost 3+ months for COPR.. hopefully we don’t wait too long for the card :)

Reactions: YAAZ

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hey, I recently sent photo to the Etobicoke office for PR card. Do they provide any updates on CIC accountt regarding the processing of the PR card?
Nopes, i sent my photo in august and there was no update untill 2 days back when i got my first GU and then the next day got the application approved.

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Those who have received CoPR landing document, have you updated your health card (OHIP) and driver's license? Please share your experience.