+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sn3888

Sep 10, 2020
Landed first week of March, was asked for new pictures Sep 25, sent pictures to Sydney office on 29th Sep, received card over the weekend. Took 7 goddam months.

Yiss

Jul 22, 2016
Hello Guys, please is PR card processing linked to having successful linked one’s application into myGC account? I am FSW Outland

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my timeline:

CEC inland - Etobicoke
COPR: June 3rd
Photo delivery: July 28th
1st GU: October 9th
PR approved: October 13th
Questions: my wife didn’t receive any update and we sent our photos together, it’s weird no ? Also do you know all long time we have to wait before to receive our PR Card? Thank you

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

CEC inland - Etobicoke
Questions: my wife didn’t receive any update and we sent our photos together, it’s weird no ? Also do you know all long time we have to wait before to receive our PR Card? Thank you
This is what happened to us. My partner received their PR card on Sept 28. I'm still waiting for application approval. Application submitted June 19 in the same package.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I have similar situation
Landed: March 10 (Outland)
Photos resubmission email: Sept 23
Photos delivered: Sept 28
Today, I also called IRCC to inquire about the status; the agent said you have to wait, and I cannot confirm if we have received your photos or not.
I will update if there is any GU/Approval.
Please update if you see anything. Thank you.
Can I ask how you sent the photos? Did you use Canadapost? Can we use fedex or a courier service?

Reactions: Zardari_10%

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020

CEC inland - Etobicoke
That is normal. Same envelope, different processing time.

Romain87

May 9, 2020
This is what happened to us. My partner received their PR card on Sept 28. I'm still waiting for application approval. Application submitted June 19 in the same package.
Oh and did you try to call IRCC to know what happen on your application ?