+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

coolcanada123

Aug 26, 2020
Did anyone here sent their photo to Kitchener office. Our COPR - Sept 22nd, Photos delivered to IRCC Kitchener - Sept 30th.

Just wants to know, the typical time Kitchener office is taking ...
We received our PR cards today. It took just 10 days from photos delivery at the IRCC Kitchener office to PR cards delivered at my house. It seems Kitchener office is processing much faster ... My wait is over, hope everyone will receive their cards soon ...

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
We received our PR cards today. It took just 10 days from photos delivery at the IRCC Kitchener office to PR cards delivered at my house. It seems Kitchener office is processing much faster ... My wait is over, hope everyone will receive their cards soon ...
Would you mind to share address of Kitchener office where you mailed to? Thank you!

Mumbaikers

Sep 19, 2020
Hello. Something strange happened.

PR Card applications for my wife and two kids are all approved today, but only my application is still on "Submitted" status.
Should I use web-form query to check if I need further updates? Or should I wait for another updates from CIC?

Inland application
Office: Etobicoke
CoPR: 6/19
Photo received by office: 7/2
GU: 10/5
PR Card Approved: 10/6
Hi,

Whats status on PR card, have you received the card ? one more Q, have you received signed copy of CopR either with PR card or separately? Since you are inland applicant asking about signed copy of CoPR as outland applicant get signed copy of CoPR on landing. Thanks

Hopeful20

Jun 19, 2020
Hello all! Does anyone know the number to call IRCC with outside Canada? If there’s none, is it possible for someone inland to call and make enquiries on your behalf? Thank you..

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Can you please let me know how long all together it took for you to get PR card and what date you got your COPR

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Finally got my PR card.
Landed on 5 Mar, photo request on 24 Sep, photo delivered on 29 Sep, GU 6 Oct, Approved 8 Oct, PR Card received on 10 Oct.
Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.
Did you send your photos to the P.O Box in Sydney? And are you in Canada or outside Canada?

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hey
I finally was able to link my pr card application today. It says date received September 1 even though i landed on Jun 27. What is the date received of your spouse application in the account?
Thanks
Yes it’s the same with his profile as well. We landed on June 25 and his account got linked on sept 1 so it shows sept 1 instead of landing date. But that’s fine it shows the date the profile got linked online.

Reactions: pumpkin_latte