+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone ever sent photos to the Vancouver office in Hornby street?
If yes, can you please let me know what the processing time is for this office?

hankgong

Jan 1, 2007
Hi guys. Although the topic here is about PR card, I'm wondering how you guys applied for OHIP health card? Do we need to wait for PR card to arrive or we can just go to service Ontario to apply for it? The 3 months waiting time is waived now, right? So in theory, from the date we received the COPR, we can use it to apply for health card.

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hi guys. Although the topic here is about PR card, I'm wondering how you guys applied for OHIP health card? Do we need to wait for PR card to arrive or we can just go to service Ontario to apply for it? The 3 months waiting time is waived now, right? So in theory, from the date we received the COPR, we can use it to apply for health card.
Yes COPR and address proof should be ok. I just applied few days ago.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
For the FSW outland people:
1. Has anyone got their PR card without a photo request?
2. Those people who got request for photo reshoot via email, did you get an update in your GcKey account as well?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Yes COPR and address proof should be ok. I just applied few days ago.
I heard a friend say that if we are using a monthly paper statement received from the bank, the envelope it comes in should not be opened and should be opened only in front of a Service Ontario staff member to prove legitimacy of address.

rahmath8121

May 3, 2019
Hello,

I have a question regarding the initial permanent resident application. I landed into canada via Land and had the permanent resident card application filed the same day. After 2 days of landing I was able to link my PR application to my CIC account as well. The current status of the PR card application is showing as "Pending registration". Does anyone have an idea what this means?

Thanks in advance

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

I have a question regarding the initial permanent resident application. I landed into canada via Land and had the permanent resident card application filed the same day. After 2 days of landing I was able to link my PR application to my CIC account as well. The current status of the PR card application is showing as "Pending registration". Does anyone have an idea what this means?

Thanks in advance
Try to log out and login again, you will see different information

Reactions: rahmath8121

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I inquired about it via webform while applying for EE and also ordered GCMS, they both told me it. Most CEC cases are processed by VO-Edmonton.
My first case processing office is cpc-ottawa and secondary office is cpc-edmonton. Are you same as mine?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Sorry if I am posting it in the wrong thread. My applicationwas approved yesterday but I have not received a copr document. The CoPR number and validity showed up in the account but no document is there. Did anybody else had such delays

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
I heard a friend say that if we are using a monthly paper statement received from the bank, the envelope it comes in should not be opened and should be opened only in front of a Service Ontario staff member to prove legitimacy of address.
Depends on the Officer some are ok with open letter.

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone ever sent photos to the Vancouver office in Hornby street?
If yes, can you please let me know what the processing time is for this office?
One of my friend he sent photos vancouver and got pr card from sydney Ns with in 2 weeks after copr !