+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi - quick question does pr card come by Canada Post and is it courier or just regular post? E.g do I need to sign for it.

Also update on my timeline for others waiting:

Sent photos and landing letter to etobicoke July 18. Got update just there that card is mailed and will be delivered within 6 weeks

Linda1988_1

Apr 7, 2018
Hi - quick question does pr card come by Canada Post and is it courier or just regular post? E.g do I need to sign for it.

Sent photos and landing letter to etobicoke July 18. Got update just there that card is mailed and will be delivered within 6 weeks
Regular mail. No need to sign for it, just lie in your mail box...

Reactions: Jd10083

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
my card showed up in the mailbox today, way faster than what I expected. Thank Canada Post for delivering it before Thanksgiving day.

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019

typically you could receive it within one week

Reactions: Jd10083

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi, did anyone send photos to Sydney office recently? How many days did it take to see a ghost update in profile and receive the PR card? Thanks