+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi guys
How much time it will take to get PR card after sending the photos?
CEC inland
I think it depends on which office you sent you photos to.. and based on up to date information on cic, the average time would be 109 days..

now covid cases are seen increasing.. who knows what will happen.

but yeah, wish us the best luck!

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,
Inland Copr email June 1
Office - Ottawa
Photos delivered Ottawa - 9th June 2020
Ghost update - 7th October 2020
Permanent Resident Card Application Approved - 8th October 2020.

Thanks to all please keep sharing your timeline for future applicants.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I just visited the IRCC Etobicoke office. The office is not closed to the public but I can see staff and security working inside the office. When I was walking around in front of the door, a very helpful officer came to ask my questions and I provided my UCI to her. After 5-10 minutes wait the officer came out and told me that my photo has been forwarded from Edmonton Office to Sydney Office. The officer from Sydney have opened up my information package and my card is waiting for production. However I have never seen GU before. The officer is very helpful to me and she said whenever I have any questions please feel free to reach out to her. Hope good news will come to us soon.

mike.anderson

Jul 7, 2020
I just visited the IRCC Etobicoke office. The office is not closed to the public but I can see staff and security working inside the office. When I was walking around in front of the door, a very helpful officer came to ask my questions and I provided my UCI to her. After 5-10 minutes wait the officer came out and told me that my photo has been forwarded from Edmonton Office to Sydney Office. The officer from Sydney have opened up my information package and my card is waiting for production. However I have never seen GU before. The officer is very helpful to me and she said whenever I have any questions please feel free to reach out to her. Hope good news will come to us soon.
Yesterday I called the IRCC and the agent told me it does not matter where you send your photos, as each office will send the photos and documents to the Sydney office to issue the card!

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Yesterday I called the IRCC and the agent told me it does not matter where you send your photos, as each office will send the photos and documents to the Sydney office to issue the card!
Yes but it is the first time I knew IRCC Edmonton office has already done their part to scan the photo and sent to Sydney, instead of leaving my envelop at their desk

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hello friends!

I submitted my copr document and PR photos via mail to IRCC at 1010 Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montreal, QC H3C 1B
on July 8, 2020. I am still waiting for my pr card. Its been 3 months. Is this normal ? Anyone with the same experience?

Thanks!

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hello friends!

I submitted my copr document and PR photos via mail to IRCC at 1010 Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montreal, QC H3C 1B
on July 8, 2020. I am still waiting for my pr card. Its been 3 months. Is this normal ? Anyone with the same experience?

Thanks!
Hi, yes. Exact same situation. Montreal office, photos received on July, 8th, and no news yet..

Reactions: bodrumb