+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi I have got a quick question which is not so much related to PR card.

Your advise/help is highly appreciated.

My processing centre is Ottawa and I got my case approved yesterday with COPR T number listed at the bottom of my application.

However, I didn't/haven't got the golden email with the COPR letter to my email address.

My question would be how long it took for you to receive the COPR to your email after your case is proved?

Thank you!
3-5 days if luck

Reactions: JTPr

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Has any one from Calgary Ircc office gotten their PR card? COPR: June 1, photos sent June 7. I haven’t gotten any response from them

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Office: Ottawa
COPR (by e-mail): May 26, 2020
Photo received by office: June 30
Ghost update: September 18
Status Approved: September 22
Hi!
Congrats on your achievement so far! I have got a few questions and would appreciate your help:

1. Is your initial case processing centre Ottawa, where you were requested to send copr + pictures?
2. Did you receive account update on your pr approval first and then get your copr email? If so, how many days it took to get your copr email. I got my pr approved the day before yesterday and haven’t got copr email yet.
3. Do you have the sentence in your copr letter “ if you dont have copr documents, please send a copy of this letter along with one picture ...

Thank you!!!

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
This is so unfair, other offices are started already to send out cards but some like Winnipeg and Saskatoon are using the COVID 19 excuse. This is so frustrating. Is anyone who sent photos to Winnipeg got any updates please share. Thank you
HI, I called IRCC today to ask about my application updates (Photos was send to Winnipeg office in early June) but found out there is none. They confirmed that some offices are working slower than others but then WHY PROCESSING TIME ON CIC IS 103 DAYS NOW? Ontario and BC have the most cases and Ontario is on full speed to process the application but other provinces who has lower cases are working slow. This is so frustrating now. I have a humble request to all of the people who have not received their PR card and the processing time is exceeded please drop a Web Form about updates and ask why they are slow so that they know some offices are going really behind.

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone who sent their photos to "Ottawa" office received their PR card?
My timeline:
Digital CoPR received on: June/9
Photographs delivered to Ottawa office on: June/12
Current Processing time: 103 days
My case has exceeded the processing timeline but still there is no update. I was able to link the application to my online account and see no updates there.
I also opened webform request but not sure how soon IRCC will reply. Any idea if Call Centers will have any new information?
Please advise.

yow17

Jul 31, 2020
My timeline:
My case has exceeded the processing timeline but still there is no update. I was able to link the application to my online account and see no updates there.
I also opened webform request but not sure how soon IRCC will reply. Any idea if Call Centers will have any new information?
Please advise.
i am waiting from May 2, no update yet

JTPr

May 15, 2020
My timeline:
Please advise.
Hi, when did your case get approved.??

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
HI, I called IRCC today to ask about my application updates (Photos was send to Winnipeg office in early June) but found out there is none. They confirmed that some offices are working slower than others but then WHY PROCESSING TIME ON CIC IS 103 DAYS NOW? Ontario and BC have the most cases and Ontario is on full speed to process the application but other provinces who has lower cases are working slow. This is so frustrating now. I have a humble request to all of the people who have not received their PR card and the processing time is exceeded please drop a Web Form about updates and ask why they are slow so that they know some offices are going really behind.
Seriously they said that they did not got your photos. This is so alarming knowing other offices already speeding up the processing. I will definitely send web form for to know the status update. If you got any updates please post here. Thanks

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
i am waiting from May 2, no update yet
It is very frustrating. I honestly can't understand how are they operating. There will possibly be a second lockdown again and we might end up with the longs months of waiting again. I only got the card for myself and my family didn't even get a ghost update. No clue on the status of the cards and calling them by phone ends absolutely nowhere.

Reactions: yow17