+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
IRCC Saskatoon’s response for PR Card:

Due to COVID 19, all IRCC offices are currently closed until further notice. We will process the Permanent Resident card photos once staff are allowed to return to the office. As stated on your approval letter, you can expect delays in the processing of your card. However, please note the letter you received is an official document that allows you to get your SIN and Provincial Health Card.

Thank you very much for your understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.

Sincerely,

Reactions: Aor2019

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020

Due to COVID 19, all IRCC offices are currently closed until further notice. We will process the Permanent Resident card photos once staff are allowed to return to the office. As stated on your approval letter, you can expect delays in the processing of your card. However, please note the letter you received is an official document that allows you to get your SIN and Provincial Health Card.

Thank you very much for your understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.

Sincerely,
This is so unfair, other offices are started already to send out cards but some like Winnipeg and Saskatoon are using the COVID 19 excuse. This is so frustrating. Is anyone who sent photos to Winnipeg got any updates please share. Thank you

Reactions: chefbok92

Aor2019

Sep 16, 2020

Sincerely,
I sent photos yesterday to sask office.

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020

Sincerely,
I also sent my photo to IRCC Saskatoon and found that it was delivered this morning..
Does it mean that IRCC Saksatoon does not work on the issue of new Permanent resident card these days?
Did you ask them via email?
Please let me know how you got their response. Thank you!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Same here - I got two GUs aw well. 1st one was on Sep 4 and 2nd one was on sep 17.
Hi I have got a quick question which is not so much related to PR card.

Your advise/help is highly appreciated.

My processing centre is Ottawa and I got my case approved yesterday with COPR T number listed at the bottom of my application.

However, I didn't/haven't got the golden email with the COPR letter to my email address.

My question would be how long it took for you to receive the COPR to your email after your case is proved?

Thank you!