+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Mumbaikers

Sep 19, 2020
Happy to share that my parents got their PR cards today bringing happy end to the PR journey.
Congrates !! if i understood correctly from ur message thread that you had sent COPR doc ( both letters) + photos to VO- Etobicoke ...did u get PR card along with one copy of CoPR signed by the officer ?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Congrates !! if i understood correctly from ur message thread that you had sent COPR doc ( both letters) + photos to VO- Etobicoke ...did u get PR card along with one copy of CoPR signed by the officer ?
I just sent both COPR documents (one with pic and other without). No seperate photo.
We just got PR cards, no COPR signed by IRCC.
Did anyone get a signed COPR alongwith PR card?

Reactions: Mumbaikers

mahi01237

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Which office you sent your photos to?
I sent to IRCC Edmonton , Like I said in earlier post it doesn't matter where you sent your photos . All the PR cards will be printed in Sydney , NS . Don't know how they process only god knows or may if you bribe any IRCC guy :D lol

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
No, I did receive only PR cards, I did not receive any letter. the PR card is everything
Signed COPR letter is also VERY important when you want to apply for citizenship. That's the required docs (At least before covid it was). That's why I'm concerned about the copr letter.

Mumbaikers

Sep 19, 2020
I just sent both COPR documents (one with pic and other without). No seperate photo.
We just got PR cards, no COPR signed by IRCC.
Did anyone get a signed COPR alongwith PR card?
Thanks for your prompt response. I am also keen to know whether IRCC is returning CoPR letter signed for inland applicants. For others, duly signed CoPR at the time of landing is received at US-Canada border or Airport , which "may" be useful in future. Hopefully, someone who knows more about this may help.

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Signed COPR maynot be useful anymore.
After 3 years or 5 years(during Citizenship or PR renewal, we can just show the soft copy of COPR, if Inland guys are still Inland.
Signed COPR will be deprecated within a year.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello All,

So we are a family of 3. My spouse and I got our PR cards in August.We didn't receive our child's PR card.We contacted IRCC and they asked for our address.After mailing our address via the webform, we got an email from IRCC stating that there are multiple profiles for our child.They asked for other details like the child's birthdate, country of birth etc ..Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Can folks who received their PR cards recently share how long it took from approval message to letter in mailbox. I've been waiting for ~10 days now starting to get a little concerned

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
PR Card Approved, finally!
CoPR: May 27, 2020
Photo Submitted: May 28, 2020
Photo Received: June 1, 2020
GU: September 9, 2020
PR Card Approved: September 11, 2020
IRCC Etobicoke

can't wait to finally have it on hand!
Hi @marianamul10 ,
how do you know "Photo Received: June 1, 2020"? does IRCC update photo receive date in express entry profile?