+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Hi guys,
I was hoping if anyone with similar experience can reply back. I got my PR card yesterday, however neither my wife and child received a ghost update in their PR card application. I called IRCC twice and they keep saying its under process. The irony is all our three photos have been mailed together in one envelop and there is no way that they could have gotten my photo without seeing theirs in the envelop. Any clue of similar cases where the principle applicant, or any other member of the permanent residency application, was approved while the other dependents were not. My virtual landing on May6, Ottawa office.

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys,
I was hoping if anyone with similar experience can reply back. I got my PR card yesterday, however neither my wife and child received a ghost update in their PR card application. I called IRCC twice and they keep saying its under process. The irony is all our three photos have been mailed together in one envelop and there is no way that they could have gotten my photo without seeing theirs in the envelop. Any clue of similar cases where the principle applicant, or any other member of the permanent residency application, was approved while the other dependents were not. My virtual landing on May6, Ottawa office.
Hey Same with my parents my father and mother both got GU on Sept 14. But only my fathers PR card was approved and mailed on Sept 15

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,
As I know IRCC handle every PR / PR Card application individually, even submitted in same package for family members.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I saw a GU 2 days ago in the PR Card application for me, my wife and one of my sons, but for the other one there is no GU yet...So it seems not unusual.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Even I have similar issue in application status. Got GU for three of us (Me+Spouse+Kid) on 14th June. Application approved for spouse and kid on 15th June. My status is still showing submitted.

Omar.hr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
VFS Dubai
App. Filed.......
08/06/2016
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016 - Updated LOA
File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
sign in your gckey account, click "Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online" under your application section, follow instruction
Thanks a lot, didn't think the PR card is considered a separate application.

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Even I have similar issue in application status. Got GU for three of us (Me+Spouse+Kid) on 14th June. Application approved for spouse and kid on 15th June. My status is still showing submitted.
The problem is I didnt get a GU for my wife and child at all.