Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

brebrele

Sep 16, 2020
Finally saw a GU today morning.
Office: Etobicoke
Copr: June 1
Photos received by office: June 8
GU: September 16

*did not get any notification for GU. I saw that the status of my application was changed to “Application Updated” when I logged into the cic website.

Last edited:
Reactions: realmj

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
just in case this helps-

wait time when I sent photos was 95days n I never called IRCC and I got the card within 95days-

COPR- 6th July

Photos sent 7th July By UPS

Photos received in Montreal- 8th July

PR card confirmation email that card has been dispatched- 11th Sept from NS
PR received- 16th Sept.

Reactions: realmj

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
just in case this helps-

wait time when I sent photos was 95days n I never called IRCC and I got the card within 95days-

COPR- 6th July

Photos sent 7th July By UPS

Photos received in Montreal- 8th July

PR card confirmation email that card has been dispatched- 11th Sept from NS
PR received- 16th Sept.
Montréal office is really fast though. I hope the rest of us will get it soon. Congrats

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
By the Grace of Almighty, received PR cards today
Outland applicant, Landing on May 03
Ghost Update, Sep 04
Approval, Sept 08 (128 days since landing)

Processing Office, Sydney

P.S. Raised several web forms and called IRCC few times during the long wait. Used to read this forum almost everyday during the last month or so.
I hope everyone can get their cards soon. Stay blessed everyone.
Congrats on receiving your card. Quick question.. how do u find out which office is processing your card? My husband and I landed on June 25 in Toronto. Would like to know how to find out the processing office!?

Reactions: Sukhmmaann

ttttttttt

Jun 4, 2020

*did not get any notification for GU. I saw that the status of my application was changed to “Application Updated” when I logged into the cic website.
Same situation. Sep 14, the status was updated to "Application Updated". After I logged in again, it changed back to "Submitted".

Reactions: brebrele

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Ottawa office is working again,
Received PR card for spouse yesterday. Photos and letters received by the office on June 23rd, 2020.

I hope this will give some relief to people who are waiting for the Ottawa office.
Did you receive COPR with the PR card?

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I'm an inland applicant and I was asked to send my COPR letter back to Ottawa with my photos.
Today I received my PR card, but no COPR letter (landing paper). So confused... Anyone in the same situation?

Omar.hr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
VFS Dubai
App. Filed.......
08/06/2016
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016 - Updated LOA
File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
Sorry guys, this might be a stupid question, but I'm really confused and would appreciate your help.
I see everyone sharing their timelines and ghost updates etc. My question is how do you track your application for first PR card?
I did virtual landing and received my CoPR document, and sent the photos as instructed. Now what? how do I track it or link it to my CIC account.
Please help me

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Sorry guys, this might be a stupid question, but I'm really confused and would appreciate your help.
I see everyone sharing their timelines and ghost updates etc. My question is how do you track your application for first PR card?
I did virtual landing and received my CoPR document, and sent the photos as instructed. Now what? how do I track it or link it to my CIC account.
Please help me
sign in your gckey account, click "Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online" under your application section, follow instruction

brebrele

Sep 16, 2020

update: called IRCC today and confirmed my card has been mailed out on September 16

Reactions: zhuhai88888888